Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ace Attorney - Apollo Justice - Part 1 Phoenix & Apollo

by Izz35178 Posted 8th Mar 2008 at 8:51 PM - Updated 27th Mar 2009 at 1:15 AM by Izz35178 : update link

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 10:51 PM
These are really good, thanks. The suit mesh is going to be great for me as well. I've been looking for a mesh like this for ages.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 12:20 AM
This is so cool. I love the Ace Attorney series and your sims are very awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 2:24 AM
These are so great! I've not played any of the Ace Attorney games but the first one (I want to go in order and I've not found Justice for All pre-owned yet) but I really like the way Apollo Justice looks, so I'm downloading these!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 5:23 AM
Excellent Creations! Thank You Izz I noticed though there are no sims in the file. Will they be available for download later on?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:24 AM Last edited by Izz35178 : 11th Mar 2008 at 5:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Excellent Creations! Thank You Izz I noticed though there are no sims in the file. Will they be available for download later on?

Thanks!

Oh I don't post full sims. I personally don't think I'm good enough at shaping the face to. I find that I can never make it look too different from the base style of face. The only other things that I used that I didn't mention in the post were teru_K's SimpleSkin Soft Edition skintones and Natural Sharp Eyebrows and the eyes which I don't remember where I got them (sorry).

And chibspan I feel so bad you haven't been able to play the rest of the series, the story only gets better hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on them soon.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 12:03 AM
Ahaha, thanks for this! I love the Ace Attorney series, and I'm even cosplaying Trucy in May, so I can't wait for your other creations! :]

I always thought my movie would be a comedy,
not quite the tradegy it turned out to be.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:25 AM
Ahahaha! It's Sleeves! XD These are really excellent! They actually look like they jumped from the game! Time to make a dopey Phoenix.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 5:47 AM
These are soooo cool! I'm trying to make a neighbourhood with Phoenix Wright characters, and these will be perfect! You did such a good job, I can't wait to see the others! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:14 PM
Wonderful!
I love all of your Ace Attorney sims - they've all become the hilight of my neighborhoods and.. pretty much the only families I play anymore.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
If you need help finding the sideburns, one method I've tried when I can't find something I downloaded is I find the name of the file, then I type the file's name into Google. It's worked rather well for me, but it's not 100% effective.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 12:03 PM
Awesome, as usual! Can't wait to see the rest of the Apollo Justice characters, and I'm very glad to hear the ladies are still under construction! Thanks for the amazing work!!! Soon my neighborhoods will be filled with justice. =D
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:21 AM
I LOVE YOU

Really, i was waiting for this!
Keep doing your amazing work on PW/AJ series >o<

(I'm looking for a Klavier sooo badly)
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 7:37 AM
I was interested in downloading these skins. They're absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, the mesh "noukiesims2.net/wp/?p=14 (non-MTS2 link)" links to a dead site. Is there any way I can get this mesh so that I can download your skins?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:02 AM
You did a great job on these, however, Apollo Justice is infinitely inferiour to Phoenix Wright.

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 5:13 AM
My life has been made. Thank you SO much. <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 4:44 PM
Um, your non-MTS link isn't working...is there somewhere else it's uploaded? :*(
Forum Resident
#18 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 6:07 AM
http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=8526.0
Apollo's Hair mesh can be found here.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:07 PM
*w* I REALY, DEFINITELY love your AA work, "pal!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 12:18 PM
This is pretty amazing. I would love to have this in my game. But the only problem is I can't find a working download link to the Weirdness hair. Do you know where I can find it?
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=8526.0
Apollo's Hair mesh can be found here.

The link doesn't seem to work... It keeps directing me to somewhere else... Help?
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 12:07 PM
In case anyone comes across this again wanting to download it, Apollo's hair mesh can be found here: http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...hp?topic=8526.0