Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Wars Legacy: Part 2 Sia, Antares & Ganner

by aymo87 Posted 10th Mar 2008 at 11:02 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 11:10 PM by aymo87

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 1:35 AM
Thank you so much for uploading them! They look absolutely fantastic - and I'm off downloading second part.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 3:02 AM
Love Antares and Ganner
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#4 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 3:41 AM
Great job Amy!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 8:41 AM
Thank you, I love all three of them I'm assuming these are characters from the books? If so it makes me want to read them lol.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 1:02 AM
I can't seem to get Sia's hair to work, nor her clothes. Her face shows up properly, but she's wearing other stuff.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jello
I can't seem to get Sia's hair to work, nor her clothes. Her face shows up properly, but she's wearing other stuff.

you need to follow the path listed at the top of the page to download her hair (and unfortunately it won't have the gray part) and for the clothes, they're packaged separately so you just need to click the clothing tab and they should show up under everyday and athletic.

New Home. Come check it out!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:19 AM
So how did you get the streak in those screenshots, then? Did you just edit the image?
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 7:58 PM
These packs are fantastic, but despite installing all the external meshes, I've still encountered some problems, that, despite reinstalling I can't resolve:

1) Sia's outfit is no where to be found in everyday or athletic. Am I missing a mesh? I have all the major expansions up to Bon Voyage
2) The imperial knight uniform is also no where to be found
3)From the other pack: Deliah's pants aren't showing up. I've installed the custom mesh several times, but the pants package file isn't showing up. Neither are Syn's special dreads. Again the meshes are there, but their specific package files aren't showing up in Body Shop.
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:54 PM
Very beautiful! And thank you for including the links to the external stuff, it made it a lot easier to find. I'm looking forward to trying these out.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yodaminch
These packs are fantastic, but despite installing all the external meshes, I've still encountered some problems, that, despite reinstalling I can't resolve:

1) Sia's outfit is no where to be found in everyday or athletic. Am I missing a mesh? I have all the major expansions up to Bon Voyage
2) The imperial knight uniform is also no where to be found
3)From the other pack: Deliah's pants aren't showing up. I've installed the custom mesh several times, but the pants package file isn't showing up. Neither are Syn's special dreads. Again the meshes are there, but their specific package files aren't showing up in Body Shop.

Same for me but I made Syn's dreads myself because every other dreads showed up but yours. The Bangs for Sia's hair showed up but the link on here for her hair doesnt work for me? It keeps saying 404 error. And Deliahs pants i want really bad but they wont show up and i tryed making them myself but i failed and they look horiable.
(And I have every expansion.)
But to stop rambleing now,
I do love all of your work.
Cheers!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:45 PM
I found the hair. ^_^ but i cant fix the outfit problem... do i need a mesh? (for sia's) and then Antares and ganner's outfits wont show up and i've downloaded everything for them, and still cant get Deliah's pants.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xokittenxo
I found the hair. ^_^ but i cant fix the outfit problem... do i need a mesh? (for sia's) and then Antares and ganner's outfits wont show up and i've downloaded everything for them, and still cant get Deliah's pants.

again, try visiting my new site (link in the top of every thread AND in my signature) and downloading them there. they should work without any problems. :]

New Home. Come check it out!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 7:04 PM
Where can I get Marasiah Fel because I like her hair in the pic but it's not up for downoad ???????????????????????? this has made me very confused ??????????????????