Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gates McFadden as Dr.Beverly Crusher

by MistyBlue Posted 13th Mar 2008 at 3:21 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 3:08 PM by mistyblue4

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 6:27 PM
She looks wonderful! Beverly was always one of my favorites from the show.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 6:58 PM Last edited by nixnivis : 13th Mar 2008 at 7:05 PM.
She looks great - very life-like. Great job!

BTW, if you want to, it's completely okay for you to include my stuff with any Sims you make if you want to. For some reason, though, Bodyshop doesn't package any accessory meshes with the Sim, so people will have to get the rank pips from me - but if you want to include the uniforms, go right ahead!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:23 PM
Thank you, Migamoo,Bev was one of my favorites,too (although I find it really hard to pick my favorites,they're all special in their own way :D)!

Nixnivis,thanks so much,too kind of you It's great to know I can upload your wonderful uniforms with my Sims,thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:35 PM
Forget Picard, he isnt worthy of her... She's marrying me, or at least the sim of me...

I could only wish in real life...
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:40 PM
Amazing job. You capture her grace perfectly.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:59 PM
Oh, I loved Beverly - and I'm one of the few people who even liked Wesley - and yours is beautiful! I would marry her to "my" Picard sim but I think neosimstyler is right - he doesn't deserve her!! The skintone you used looks perfect too - it seems to capture the delicacy of her complexion. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 8:06 PM
I have to thank you for your Trek sims, TNG is probably still my all time favorite series and Beverly is one of my favorites characters too. (And these remind me I REALLY should start playing a Trek neighborhood already!) Hope you'll make many more... in time, no pressure :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:13 PM
What a gorgeous sim! Remainds me so much of Marlene Dietrich that makes wanna make a Marlene sim out of her, lol !!
Great!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Mad Poster
#10 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:23 PM
wow! she was always one of favorites!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Oh, I loved Beverly - and I'm one of the few people who even liked Wesley - and yours is beautiful! I would marry her to "my" Picard sim but I think neosimstyler is right - he doesn't deserve her!! The skintone you used looks perfect too - it seems to capture the delicacy of her complexion. Thanks!!

Finally someone agrees with me about picard
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 12:12 AM
Thank you all for your wonderful comments,I appreciate them all!

Neo,lol,okay,I'm happy that at least the sim of you will be able to enjoy her Make some pretty babies,ya hear :D

Vera Marina,feel free to make it so,I'd love to see Beverly as Marlene

crayonsun,TNG is my favorite too! And for you,and all others,I have everyone's favorite No.1 coming,hopefully,tomorrow :D

Thanks guys,love ya
Field Researcher
#13 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 2:25 AM
Oh wow, she looks gorgeous! I love it! You do some excellent work.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 4:07 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Mar 2008 at 5:49 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
"I have everyone's favorite No.1 coming,hopefully,tomorrow :D"

OMG!! Who could it be? You've already done my "TNG alter ego (I wish)" Deanna. Could it be Data...Riker...WORF!!!!...Guinan....there are so many favorites!! :b
Scholar
#15 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 6:25 AM
LOL, I had a crush on Worf and Data, go figure what that means about MY tastes. Anyway, Bev turned out great! She's lovely and so accurate.

I wasn't ever really too happy with how they portrayed couples on any of the Trek shows. There were some on DS9 that worked out for me, but the one that infuriated me, I mean actually caused me to shut off the tv ranting and raving was Seven of Nine ending up with Chakotay. I mean, through all the years of the show those two really didn't have that much rapport at all. All the sparks were between Janeway and Chakotay. Or the Doc and Seven. And then at the end, we're supposed to buy that those two had some developed some deep abiding love for one another? It just totally had typical network cheese written all over it...you know, put the two hot bodies together. Ugh.

Sorry for the rant. I'm not so sure Picard is worthy of Bev either, but I do think it's a match that Bev would want so...why not...

My favorite Trek couple was Kirk and Spock. LOL--no, really, that was a very well-written friendship. Hmmm...or maybe Scotty and the Enterprise---now THERE was a love story!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 7:58 AM
Nice job. She has very unique bone structure and you've done a great job capturing her.
I also love Next Gen best.
(doesn't No. 1 refer to Riker, as that's what Picard always called him?)

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 10:45 AM
Thank you all for your comments!

edejan,one of those,yes There are many favorites,I agree,I hope to make them all eventually.

summersong86,lol,I had a crush on Data and Q (one could say it's because of his omnipotence,but I actually found him cutest in 'Deja Q', when he didn't have any powers at all ) I agree with you that they've never written a proper love relationship for any of the characters in any of Trek shows. But I loved the friendship between Kirk and Spock and Bones! Don't worry bout the rant,I do it too sometimes,obviously,lol.

'Maybe Scotty and the Enterprise---now THERE was a love story!'
Another good point :D

chaotess,"doesn't No. 1 refer to Riker, as that's what Picard always called him?"

YES,we have the winner! Congratulations,you are now a proud owner of the brand new bottle of Romulan ale! Don't ask me how I got it,you know I can't tell ya
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 5:34 PM
*mouth drops*
amazzzing!

“I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.” - Rita Rudner
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 7:06 PM
you know what would be cute, if someone could make a cat look like a tribble... then we could have tribble pets
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 8:21 PM
Woohoo! Romulan ale, baby!
*not sharing with Dr. Crusher*

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 12:45 AM
Chessie,glad you like Bev

neosimstyler,lol,now that's an idea :D

chaotess,yes,I would suggest you don't...I'm not sure I'd wanna see Beverly Crusher drunk
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 8:50 AM
I'm not a star trek fans, but I must say this:

She's beautiful
Forum Resident
#23 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:10 PM
The likeness is incredible. I can't believe I missed this until now.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 6:23 AM
Wow your Beverly crusher is even hotter than the real crusher

talk to me! [email protected] ~or~ watch me youtube.com/user/jzl42
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th May 2009 at 7:12 AM
I can't believe I missed this! Gates McFadden is one of my heroes. She kept track of all her medical props, knew what each of them did even when no one else on set did. Squee. What an actor.
And you nailed the eyes and cheekbones. Two thumbs way up!
Page 1 of 2