Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Drink Of Life / Free Elixir Of Life and elixir of death

by magicrecorder Posted 19th Mar 2008 at 11:47 PM - Updated 9th May 2009 at 10:50 PM by HystericalParoxysm

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:07 PM
wow i finally find someone who made it free! Thx!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:19 PM
I would like something opposite to this. A potion or elixir that makes the sims older, like the elixir of life sometimes does when a sim drink it below gold aspiration. Like one day older per sip or something. Or even better, one sip and some menu shows up where you can choose how many days you want the sim to age.

The reason for this is that I think it's stupid that sims have the same birthday just because they were created at the same time in CAS.

Hope you or someone else is up for making this!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:10 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:07 AM
thanks! this will be a big help. i don't know if i could handle having to watch sims i made of me and my boyfriend be elders. iunno. something about that just creeps me out. XD
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mequila
I would like something opposite to this. A potion or elixir that makes the sims older, like the elixir of life sometimes does when a sim drink it below gold aspiration. Like one day older per sip or something. Or even better, one sip and some menu shows up where you can choose how many days you want the sim to age.

The reason for this is that I think it's stupid that sims have the same birthday just because they were created at the same time in CAS.

Hope you or someone else is up for making this!

Oh thank you thank you so much! This is the first time a request of mine has actually been done

So great, thanks!!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 5:19 PM
Hm, can't find it in the buy mode though. It was supposed to be in the Misc Misc one, right?

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 9:57 PM
Default Re
Hm, can't find it in the buy mode though. It was supposed to be in the Misc Misc one, right?

only V2 is so delete old one and put V2 instead

its in Misc Misc i think
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magicrecorder
only V2 is so delete old one and put V2 instead

its in Misc Misc i think

It's V2 I have, it's not there :/

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:28 PM
It's V2 I have, it's not there :/

try reinstalling
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 6:02 PM
It won't make them older on mine it just does the younger amimation and does nothing to the age.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:40 AM
Default Hopefully will get fixed
Quote: Originally posted by zmh3
It won't make them older on mine it just does the younger amimation and does nothing to the age.

Hopefully the error will fix it self by uninstalling and reinstalling the object
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 8:26 PM
Thanks! I downloaded them both. I think the Elixir of death should be red so we don't mix them up.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:35 AM
Great stuff. Any chance of getting the Kibble of Life buyable too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rye402
Great stuff. Any chance of getting the Kibble of Life buyable too?

i only have sims 2 and OPB and uni
#16 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:20 AM
"Also Tell Me What You Think Of The Installer Idea Is It Good or Not Tell ME "

My opinion: Definitely NOT good. Sorry.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
"Also Tell Me What You Think Of The Installer Idea Is It Good or Not Tell ME "

My opinion: Definitely NOT good. Sorry.

thanks for the feedback
no need to say sorry
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:39 PM Last edited by hbdragon88 : 17th May 2009 at 12:24 AM.
Um, yeah. Where does the installer put the file? I'm used to using .package files and being able to easily delete if I don't like it.

EDIT: I'm assuming it's "The Drink of Life.package"?
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th May 2009 at 10:44 PM
I really prefer the .package and no installers, because I don't think your installer worked at all. I had to search to find the file, and I'm not even sure if it's the right one.

But I cannot find either the elixir of life or death anywhere in game. I followed instructions completely, so I'm not sure why I cannot. :/
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#20 Old 9th May 2009 at 10:51 PM
I've removed the attachment with the installer. Please don't post installers for your content - there's no reason to do so, especially for one file that goes in Downloads just like every other piece of custom content.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chachamaru-kun
thanks! this will be a big help. i don't know if i could handle having to watch sims i made of me and my boyfriend be elders. iunno. something about that just creeps me out. XD

I did exactly the same thing... For the same reason I'm not letting them have childreen. It would be ... well, odd
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I've removed the attachment with the installer. Please don't post installers for your content - there's no reason to do so, especially for one file that goes in Downloads just like every other piece of custom content.
Since you`ve removed the buyable Elixir of Life *installer*, can you perhaps replace it with a normal archive with the content that the installer installed? Not that *I* want it, but others might.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 7:48 PM
Would it be possible for you to make amish clothing for sims 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 5:18 PM
you're the best.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 11:44 AM
Where to download Elixir Of Life ? It only have Elixir Of Dead
Page 1 of 2