Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Things That Go Vroom' Nursery

by jadedicara Posted 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:20 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2008 at 11:28 PM by jadedicara

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:38 PM
Thanks for the gorgeous nursery set! It's amazing, as usual.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:54 PM
Cute! I like this one just as much or more than the other one you just uploaded...the bedding is adorable. I think the stripes on the toy box look nice for some different patterns in the room, I will use this for sure for my little boys Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:49 AM
Keep up the good work! One day Maxis will get the hint, we need more nurseries like these!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 5:50 AM
How adorabible
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:21 PM
Wauw! this is amazing!! I ecspecially like the pictures with "truck" and so on!good job!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 4:55 PM
My nurseries don't look so boring anymore. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:11 PM
I must say this is one of the cutest nursery's I've seen yet. Even impressive enough to want to download over nursery's you find at paysites. Good job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 8:01 AM
I really like the crib. Whenever one of my sims has a baby, I make the crib a gradual stage adjustment for each stage. Infants have a bassinett, and then toddlers had well until now, just a crib, that is until I found your crib.

thanks so much. Keep making them and maybe some recolors.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 11:14 PM
I love This!!!! it rocks so much!!!! My toddler loves it!