Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desert Landscapes

by macarossi Posted 25th Mar 2008 at 9:04 PM

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Fluffy
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM
It has come to the point that I make small 'whee' noises whenever i see you've uploaded something; and you haven't disappointed me yet!

Whee!
and thank you!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 9:12 PM
Very pretty!!! Thank you for sharing. Love how you did the first picture, looks like a botanical garden display.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 10:31 PM
Fantastic! You do not know how many times I look over my blood-letting garden area (the one with the cacti & yuccas) and wish I could capture that feel in a sims lot.

Thank you so much!

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 10:47 PM
Awww yeah, this is just what I needed! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 11:30 PM
These are gorgeous! Thank you very much hon!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 11:39 PM
Uhm... Wow. I love these. There's so few things to use in desert lots in the game, so these are very much appreciated. Thank you.
Inventor
#8 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 12:52 AM
Stunning work as always. Thankyou :D

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Huera : 28th Mar 2008 at 1:06 AM.
Thank you so much for these! I've uploaded and used practically everything you have made, yet I don't think I've ever commented. And I also exclaim with delight when I see you've created something new! Having grown up in the desert, I am particularly excited over this collection...my humble thanks!! :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 1:50 AM
You are so talented macarossi,really love your all creations and downloaded,BIG THANKS for your new collection,downloading .....thanks,thanks,thanks

HUG!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:22 AM
Oh - I've been waiting for more cactuses!!! Now I can add it to ALL of your other great stuff I have in my downloads folder. Thanks to infinity!!!! I hope Sims 3 never comes out - I don't want to give up your great stuff!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:43 AM
This is an outstanding (and much needed) collection! Thanks so much for sharing your work. I've loved all of it!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:56 AM
This was needed! Maxis made maybe three desert plants? Strangetown felt really left out in terms of landscaping. Now they too can have a nature preserve and pretty yards.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:09 AM
Thank you so much!! It's perfect!!
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:08 AM
Wow, I am thoroughly impressed. This is an idea that is put into practice pretty infrequently for sims landscaping, so it's always nice to see high-quality desert terrain items for download. Aaaand...these are of your customary quality, i.e. *astounding.* Absolutely gorgeous work. Thank you so much and keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:31 AM
These are so beautiful! I've been longing for something like this for years... THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 6:15 AM
Very nice plants, it good to have more desert plants beside a palm trees.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 6:31 AM
These are so beautiful.I love all your work. These are going to look so great in my desert hood. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 6:55 AM
Great to see such lovely new plants - I'm loving your work.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#20 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:05 AM
Beautiful!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:08 AM
Thanks for creating these, they look great
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:22 AM
This is amazing, awesome, cute and I thank you so much for this.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:33 AM
Beautiful plants. Thank you for work
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:39 AM
Thank you very much for this beautiful objects. Great work.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#25 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:52 AM
Finally finally I will be able to make a cactus garden =) You are wonderful and ty for sharing!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Page 1 of 5