Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SC4 Neighborhood: Newport Beach (REQUEST)

by Flabaliki Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 1:42 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:36 PM
Very beautiful! I'll download as soon as I'm at home (I'm in class now) but thanks since now!^^
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:39 AM
This looks quite good. Thanks a bunch
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:14 AM
Really lovely neighborhood. I was wondering, do the coastal lots flood when lots are placed there?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:00 PM
It's awsome! Hey ¿The light house comes with the neighbourhood? If it doesn't, ¿where can I find it?

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:27 PM
The lighthouse comes in one of the eps.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:18 PM
Jippie! ) Thanks a lot for this absolutely AWSOME neighborhood! Actually it's much better than I had imagined! I love it - and it makes my movie(s) complete! So, I'll make a detour to the thanks button! Cheerio
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:14 AM
Default Ep?
Quote: Originally posted by Flabaliki
The lighthouse comes in one of the eps.

Ohh...really? Huummm...comes with Bon Voyage? I was wanting a Light house...

...Chii?...
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:23 AM
No, I think it is one earlier then Bon Voyage... Im not sure

Find me on YouTube!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:31 AM
Ohh...
thank you.
I'm downloading it.

...Chii?...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:00 PM
This is awesome! It kind of resembles Newport Beach, Oregon. Is that what it's patterned after?

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cjanefly764
This is awesome! It kind of resembles Newport Beach, Oregon. Is that what it's patterned after?

Because this was my request, I take the liberty of responding to your question: it's patterned after Newport Beach or Manhattan Beach, California! But if there's a similar Newport Beach in Oregon, I should maybe go there someday!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flabaliki
No, I think it is one earlier then Bon Voyage... Im not sure

Open for Business (Y)

Great Job, looks really nice!

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:20 PM
I need help from someone send me a message if u know. well, everytime i download neighbourhoods for my sims2 game where are you supposed to find them?????because everytime i download them i dont know where to find themm???????plzzzzz message me backk and Flabaliki if u know send me a message thanks.

~sophia~
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmisssophie11
I need help from someone send me a message if u know. well, everytime i download neighbourhoods for my sims2 game where are you supposed to find them?????because everytime i download them i dont know where to find themm???????plzzzzz message me backk and Flabaliki if u know send me a message thanks.

~sophia~

it's in my Documents/EA Games/The sims 2/ SC4Terrains

I hope I helped.

Oh, and +LUCKY+, Thanks for telling me where to find the lighthouse!
Much appreciated.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 3:20 AM
Does this work with beach lots?
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jamzkie143
Does this work with beach lots?

I'm pretty sure it does... just by the water there is an area for beach lots.

Find me on YouTube!
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th May 2008 at 5:42 AM
Theres a Newport Beach in Rhode Island where I live.. funny there are so many? Hmm.

Awesome job though!!! Thanks.

Quis Nos Reputo, Nos Fio
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:30 PM Last edited by silverwolf1231 : 13th Jun 2008 at 8:00 PM.
Is it possible to have both versions, or do you have to choose? (hard choice!)

Thanks, and great job!

Never mind. I tested it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 5:32 PM
Huh. I have a little problem with this. when I make a lot on this neighborhood, i can`t get on it. it is loading all the time, but never opens. huh. and i can`t close game window then too, so i have to log off the computer, to start it all again. please help.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 12:58 PM
Wow! This is amazing!
It's nice to see lots made of places that are actually close to me. I live in Rhode Island, and since it's so small, there's not many things it's famous for...Well, except Newport and the beaches.
(wait...I see you live in Australia...Was this of a different Newport?...If it was, then I feel silly... :giggle: )
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Biyah Fantasy
Ohh...really? Huummm...comes with Bon Voyage? I was wanting a Light house...

Came with NightLife. As did all the other buildings and other neighborhood objects.