Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ninja Studies Major

by SimtasticBuilder Posted 1st Apr 2008 at 7:44 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2011 at 1:39 AM by SimtasticBuilder

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:35 AM
God, FINALLY a ninja career that has NOTHING to do with Narutard. Any chance of making a -real- ninja career too? C:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:49 AM
I'll be working on it soon :P
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:59 AM
cool the lil ninja pic is wicked!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 6:25 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by falcophoenix
God, FINALLY a ninja career that has NOTHING to do with Narutard. Any chance of making a -real- ninja career too? C:

Uhm....... This has something to do with Naruto.

I'm A Proud Narutard. Are You?
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 3:16 PM
oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you i love this yay this awsome !!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 10:52 PM
What about the Narutard Major for a regular Narutard? And what about Shao Lin Major for my upcoming kungfu masters?

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 2:34 PM
cool dude but can you tell me where you got the jacket on the guy in the pic. I reaaaally want one it looks amazing.

-Julia xx
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 1:48 AM
Hahaha! This is AWESOME! This has to be my favorite career evah!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2012 at 5:25 AM
my werewolf learned this i used another mod and put a ninja outfit on him hehe wereninja
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 12:24 AM
Thank you.