Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Executioner Career - Based on Bram Stoker's Dracula

by charleeheart Posted 1st Apr 2008 at 3:28 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2009 at 10:57 PM by charleeheart

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:59 PM
love the poster could u make it a download also did download the career i figure the more the merrier
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 12:06 AM
Wow. I'm impressed. Doing a career as your entry VERY time consuming, I know! This looks very well done and thought out. Congrats and good luck!
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 12:36 AM
Cool! Thanks so much for your hard work!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 1:28 AM
It's a great pleasure to see a career made by someone who really knows how to write! This career looks fabulous, though as you say, it's a bit disconcerting to switch from being Jonathan Harker to Renfield and back again. :-)

Interesting career, lovely contest entry -- good luck!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 1:39 AM
Very very nice!
Alchemist
#7 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:20 AM
Looks bloody good to me! Thanks,
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 3:53 PM
Brilliant! I'm so glad that someone actually took the time to make content based on the novel!
I really look the whole "blood transfusioner" level... :D

Siggy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
It's a great pleasure to see a career made by someone who really knows how to write! This career looks fabulous, though as you say, it's a bit disconcerting to switch from being Jonathan Harker to Renfield and back again. :-)

Interesting career, lovely contest entry -- good luck!

Well... Technically, I switched from Jonathan Harker to R. M. Renfield to Dr. John Seward, but who's counting?

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like the career. I had a lot of fun writing it!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:13 AM
I can't seem to download this. I really wanted it too. Great Job charleeheart!!!! I love the theme. I have a town that is set in the 1700-1800 this would be a great job for my sims. Well when I downloaded it said unexpected end of archieve (sp).
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 2:13 AM
this career is really really cool, good luck in the contest!

kjade37, just try downloading it again later, it happens all the time to everyone
Theorist
#12 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 3:23 PM
Fanatastic work here - thank you for your creativity, effort and care!
Instructor
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 2:56 PM
Bravo, bravo! Splendid planning and writing, oh bravo!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:43 PM
A stickler for details (I can relate to that). Absolutely brilliant! I love the whole macabre nature of stepping outside of the "idea" of Victorian London being all about pomp vs. poverty. This adds an edge, a twist if you will, to the whole theme. Thank you for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 7:32 PM
hey charleeheart. This is a relee cool job! you did a great job with it!!! i was wondering if i could have the download for the university too... thnx, and you really did a great job!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chi1000springs
hey charleeheart. This is a relee cool job! you did a great job with it!!! i was wondering if i could have the download for the university too... thnx, and you really did a great job!!

by the way... you can e-mail me at [email protected]

I really have no idea how to work this website -_-'... it took me 10 minutes just to figure out how to comment you... lol xD
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 7:43 AM
If you haven't already could ya put out the major?
Plz and thank youz.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lozza18
If you haven't already could ya put out the major?
Plz and thank youz.

At long last, here it is! Vampire Execution Major

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 7:36 AM
I like the career, it's VERY interesting, but mine has a problem. Whenever the Sim is promoted, there is no announcement and he doesn't get a raise. He just comes home. There isn't even a message saying So-and-So brought home X amount of money. In fact, the lack of message is how I know he's been promoted (either that or I notice he's home early), because there is a message every other day. But this is a family of 7 and sometimes I just don't notice when he pops back on to the lot. This wreaks havoc when his new position starts an hour after he gets home from the last position (you seem to have done this a lot, maximizing energy loss, lol I actually love that). If I don't know he got promoted then he misses work.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying it, got him to level 7 so far.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 10:00 PM
this looks fantastic! i have a few cc careers now and this looks by far to be the most fun. i didnt think i would like it because i love my vampires in game :P
tysm, very impressed
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 3:51 AM
I love this career! BLOODY BRILLIANT.
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:05 PM
I'm having the same problem as dameautour, whenever my sims gets promoted, I don't get alerted in anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 12:09 AM
Thanks! Love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:56 PM
That is such a cute idea! I love the details like the icon and of course the chance cards - you put some real story telling in there. I didn't read past the first two because I want to keep it as a surprise when I play. Does this replace an existing career or will it be an additional one?

Thank you very much, it's a lovely work!
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 6:21 AM
Thanx
Page 1 of 2