Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SC4 Neighborhood: Summerset Bay

by Flabaliki Posted 4th Apr 2008 at 11:10 AM - Updated 6th Apr 2008 at 9:27 AM by Flabaliki

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 6:36 PM Last edited by BlueEyedSunrise : 4th Apr 2008 at 7:34 PM.
Great neighborhood! Really appears to be very quiet, homey and beautiful! That's a place where I'd like to live!
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:48 PM
looks great (clicking download)
i dont see any1 walking or on a bike ? (did u use a cheat to not show the cars?)
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:52 AM
Cool neighborhood. These kind of simple, but innovative neighborhoods is what i need in my game.

Stop reading this you petifile.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d4nny
looks great (clicking download)
i dont see any1 walking or on a bike ? (did u use a cheat to not show the cars?)

Lol no. I didn't use a cheat there just happened to be very few cars lol. But there is a cheat for it somewhere.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 5:20 AM
alsas, this broadcasts your talent even more, Flabaliki.

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:26 PM
Is the realistic background included?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Staci90
Is the realistic background included?

No unfortunately, I just put it in with photoshop.

Find me on YouTube!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:40 AM
That sucks. That's the reason I *was* going to download it. Shame.
Scholar
#10 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:28 PM
The preview pics, while pretty and artistic, don't show off how awesome this map really is. The inlet is gorgeous and a really usable feature missing from many beach lot friendly maps. There's plenty of coastline, and the overall size of the neighborhood is "just right" big enough for many houses and amenities, but small enough to feel cozy and manageable. I really feel at home with this neighborhood! Thanks so much!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:00 AM
do i need a camera hack?
tnx
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 10:48 PM
Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueEyedSunrise
Great neighborhood! Really appears to be very quiet, homey and beautiful! That's a place where I'd like to live!

yea it might be but the readme its *.RTF so i can't open it cuz its not *.txt or *.doc
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mysteryhouse
yea it might be but the readme its *.RTF so i can't open it cuz its not *.txt or *.doc

.rtf is as common as .txt. It can be opened with Wordpad, MS Word, Open Office pretty much any word editing software, besides notepad because that's a basic text editor.

Find me on YouTube!