Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 118 -- Starter house

by plasticbox Posted 10th Apr 2008 at 8:24 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 4:25 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:03 PM
How cute thank you plasticbox !!
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:24 PM
HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME!

you said "Pretty little starter house" yes it is pretty but it isnt LITTLE!!!! hehe lol

thxs alot for one more of your fantastic lots and i need more fav lots so its now beeing added to the small list because its fantastic (apart from the little lie) lol
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:53 PM
Your houses are always a pleasure to have in the game. Thanks!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 12:40 AM
You're positively slaying me with the cuteness today, plasticbox. OMG. .
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 6:07 AM
Another great house for my sims! I love your work! Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 7:36 AM
question: I did download this house for my game, but when i play it in game it always looks like i'm looking down into the the house instead. How do i fix this?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladymarie81
it always looks like i'm looking down into the the house instead. How do i fix this?

Press ctrl-T?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 5:22 PM
even in live mode?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 6:14 PM
To me it sounds like your issue is that you're in top-down view (which has nothing at all to do with this this lot). Top-down view is toggled with crtl-T. Or just T, perhaps. Or the little button at the bottom left of the UI. .. the arrow that points downwards.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
To me it sounds like your issue is that you're in top-down view (which has nothing at all to do with this this lot). Top-down view is toggled with crtl-T. Or just T, perhaps. Or the little button at the bottom left of the UI. .. the arrow that points downwards.

i actually tried that ctrl t didn't do anything. the little button just took me further away, but either way i'm still looking down into the house. I actually have 3 lots that are doing that: this one, one other mini- lot and a community lot that i think i got from here a while back. The one thing they have in common is modular stairs and no full stairs. I'm beginning to wonder if this has anything to do with it...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 1:59 AM
this is great. i wish there was a button that i could just download all your lots that work with my EP's but sigh... i ahve to go back in time and get all the new ones i didnt have before

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Instructor
#13 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 5:31 AM
Hmm, I think I know your problem.. but its a tad late now isn't it?
If my house is on a weird angle I just hit tab and can adjust my view completely from there, Q goes up and E does down and you can move the mouse to look around then just hit tab again and it will stay like that. Its mainly for taking pictures and stuff but T [top-down mode] is only for Build and Buy, when you return to live mode it goes back to normal. If your looking down on it in live mode, the tab camera view should fix it.

And nice house, I love all your houses and like above, I wish I could download them all with just a click of one button! Thanks! (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:52 AM
thank you