Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starfleet Academy Rigel

by jasonduskey Posted 11th Apr 2008 at 3:42 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasonduskey
Rigel is a den of ilicit activities and this is reflected in the run-down look of its buildings
Perfect - this is the set I have been waiting for! Very much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:24 PM
I think I have a few sims who will love it! Too bad I have to save money for BV first, but I guess I'll manage somehow... :-)
It looks absolutely perfect, I love you so much, J, you're the best.
Million thanks!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:29 PM
Cool!!!

Resistance is Futile
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 1:39 AM
David- More to come, brother. I'm trying to make the suport lots even dumpier.

Enchantress- A temporary solution would be to install the lot using the Sims2Pack installer. You won't be able to access the lot, but all the objects are base-game compatible, and Steph's walls and floors should be, too. You would be able to build your own lots using the CC. Although I've never tried it, in theory this should work with custom build meshes, too. All my build meshes are cloned from 2 base-game columns and should be base-game compatible. I've thought about uploading all the build stuff as seperates, but it's kind of pointless because each piece is tailor-made for the lot I use it in. It might work for you.

Tanner: Thanks for the feedback, bro

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 9:35 AM
I'm doing that and the neiberhood looks just perfect. I just never tell my sims those beautiful spaceships are real and not only neiberhood decorations. :-)
And the real solution would be to save the money for the expansion pack. Just a question: do I need all of them to acess the lot or just the latest one? Just in case I decided to skip BV and prepare in advance if you get Free time...
What would you recommend?

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 2:37 PM
You would probably need all the expansions. But I don't think I'll be upgrading to Free Time any time soon. I've tried installing it and it causes conflicts with the CC I already have, and it doesn't really add a lot to the game. So for now BV is what you need.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com