Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Death Star

by V1ND1CARE Posted 19th Apr 2008 at 11:40 PM - Updated 2nd May 2008 at 3:50 PM by V1ND1CARE

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:59 PM
Holy shit! This is incredible! *stares, stares some more, gapes, and then slowly picks her jaw up off the floor*

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:16 AM
I can just hear the light sabers! This is amazing!
Your lots always amaze me, especially how you can create something that really bring our fantasies to 'life'.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:21 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 1:54 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
omg!!!
amazing!!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 2:19 AM
that is amazing V1ND1CARE san..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 2:28 AM
This is really AWESOME!

Great work! Must of taken you forever to make.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#7 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 3:28 AM
OH MY GAWD! That is amasing! I love you! lol
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#8 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 3:39 AM
Buh! /me is stunned
Forum Resident
#9 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 6:52 AM
Uh... Wow! Awesome.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Alchemist
#10 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:40 AM
This looks more real than the real one! The force is with you!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:05 AM
No, no....it's just not possible! No-one could make a Death Star lot!

Well, no-one except V1ND1CARE.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:40 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow, great job! AWESOME.

~ Sharing is caring ~
Instructor
#13 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 3:24 PM Last edited by SimJymm : 20th Apr 2008 at 3:40 PM.
Great "Lot"!
For those folk whose Sims haven't obtained the teleport ability I suggest downloading either Carrigon's or Monique's Teleport hacks.
Moniquee's is here at MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=60666 note: not updated for Freetime yet,rug works ok
and Carrigon's is at http://www.sims2workshop.com/FrontPage.php you need to be registered to download.

Another alternative is to get Paladin's "site to site" teleporter found at http://www.simwardrobe.com/ in his Sims2 downloads under "Star Trek"

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Alchemist
#14 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 9:10 PM
A visionary building, V1nd1, something that only 2 or 3 artist-builders could create.
No need to say that the building itself is impressive, as well as the details of walls/floors/furniture ... but you also added a unique atmosphere, a particular touch, which makes me go into this place in silence. Thank you, your talent it's a gift for all of us. I'll learn more while visiting these rooms ... Kiss and ciao!
Instructor
#15 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:38 PM
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 9:50 AM
Thats really amazing work!!!All Your works are stunning,You are so talented...thanks for sharing
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:42 AM
Holy! I don't even play scifi in the Sims but as a Star Wars fan I am simply awestruck. I can just see Luke and the gang battling it out inside those halls. Amazing work!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:48 PM
V....
Amazing Undertaking!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:18 AM
Ummm... Wow. This is truly stunning work, sister. Once again you've shown the rest of us that we need to go back to building school. This is a good reason for upgrading to Free Time.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 5:52 PM
Help!
It dosent work! where do you download the file to?
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 6:06 PM
i have all ep and sp accept for crismas and just want to see what you all say wow for
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 3:29 PM
Thank you all for your comments and feedback I’m happy to know that this lot is enjoyed.

simsmad2 -- I’m sorry to read that you’ve encountered some difficulty in where to download this file to. Here are two extremely useful links on how to download and install custom content: Download Help 1 and Download Help 2

I hope this helps you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:47 PM
like the photos, and i know u r a seasoned veteran so it shouldn't be too much hair pulling on gettin it to work for me. VERRRY creative. given the parameters of sims2: an outstanding job!
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:50 PM
also on the entry: i know there's a one tile lift available (round our square) that can b stacked and the tile it occupies on the 2nd floor changed to a transparent one. (it's available on this site, matter o fact.)
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2008 at 2:09 PM
installed it and there's one thing that will prevent me from using it, since i like a view of the street (to see cars and people on the lot): the external surface of the place doesn't collapse like external walls should. Secondarilly, i don't like waiting for sims to walk relatively long corridors/walkways and yes, with the insiminator i don't have to (teleport enabled),yet i'd have to radically alter the interior to accommodate day to day things that the game repeatedly prods you to purchase for your sims.
High concept stuff and i just don't seem to get along well. Nice to look at from a distance, yet i wouldn't want to use it. On closer examination, it sort of reminds me of a rounded off Borg cube. I know there are lots of people who eat this stuff up, so again i say outstanding job.
Page 1 of 2