Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Independent Expression Easels~

by kriselt Posted 22nd Apr 2008 at 5:04 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 9:49 PM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 8:15 PM
Thanks! Very useful! ^^

But ... there's might a chance that u could do white and black recolors for the more, mm, modern design? P:

Thank you anyway!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 11:55 PM
I have to admit, I hate using that easel, mostly because of the colors. Unfortunately most of the custom easels don't have all the functions, so I think it is awesome that you spruced these up. I will enjoy using them much more now that they will look better. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 5:44 AM
Thank you!!! It's quite annoying when I have a living room decorated in dark wood and darker paint colors and that easel sticks out like a sore thumb! These are great :D

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 12:41 PM
Wow, thankyou for the wood recolours.

Quote: Originally posted by Nahishooka
Thanks! Very useful! ^^

But ... there's might a chance that u could do white and black recolors for the more, mm, modern design? P:

Thank you anyway!

These by crosieramanda
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 6:53 PM
God knows how awful some of the Maxis stuff is, I mean you really need that thing but I always hide it in some back room! Thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:40 PM
Thank you SO much for this much needed recolor...I've been wanting something like this for some time now. Great work!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:09 AM
Thanks everyone for nice comments! Other ar welcome!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 3:30 PM
Thank you! I'm sick sick of Maxis's color, so these really help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 8:46 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your work. I really like it.