Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Frying Pan - Victorian Slum

by Elut Posted 22nd Apr 2008 at 8:25 PM - Updated 5th May 2008 at 3:56 PM by Elut

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 18th May 2008 at 12:36 AM
Lovely isn't quite the appropriate word, is it? Wonderfully made, fantastic lot. I pity the poor sims whose fate it'll be to live here. Thanks for sharing!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2008 at 1:16 AM
This is great thanks!

More of my Sims Downloads HERE
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th May 2008 at 2:38 PM
What amazing work! This will fit right into my neighbourhood. (:
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th May 2008 at 9:36 PM
I spy page two of the "Dear Boss" letter. Such a cute touch! That's my favorite part of the entire lot, haha.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th May 2008 at 9:12 AM
Thanks all of you. It´s easy to do something that looks beatifull, it´s a lot harder to make things ugly, but luckely there are artist out there that do great work in that area.

And about the dear boss letter: I was actually reading a book about Jack when I was doing it just to get in the spirit.

Never trust a smiling Chicken
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd May 2008 at 7:34 AM
Amazing, wondaful well done!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th May 2008 at 8:45 AM
OMG! That looks so real! Beautiful work. Thank you!
Inventor
#9 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:12 PM
Wow - that looks just great and spooky! When I would have all the required stuff packs I surely would play the house. Great work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 10:00 PM
That sounds ehm... nice

Never trust a smiling Chicken
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 1:54 AM
Absolutely amazing. Thank you for all your hard work!

"I'm not antisocial. I'm asocial. There's a difference. Now fark on off and think about it, ok?"
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:28 AM
*bows down* if I only had all the ep's and a computer from NASA---I would download this lot. I LOVE this lot! This lot is going in my favourities! LONG LIVE JACK THE RIPPER!

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:42 AM
I really love it.
Thank you and great job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:43 PM
thank you for these cool victorian items- perfect for my workhouse family
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 11:08 PM
would you be able to include the items from insimenator seeing as how that website is gone.

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 4:48 PM
WOW!!! I just downloaded this and installed it and had a peek around. IT IS AWE INSPIRING! I wasn't even going to get into the 'victorian' thing........but now I've just GOT too! Thank you so much for sharing this incredible lot! It is so detailed and I can see how it will be a lot of fun playing with this one. Thank you so much again!

I just noticed the commentors post above.........ya, its a bit of a bummer that the site for Insimenator is gone....... There is another site I found by googleing that name........but I can't find any of the downloads you had stated were missing (or rather that we would have to download separately). Still, this is a really incredible lot and one has to just add a little of our own creativity to the lot to fill in where some of the downloads are unavailable.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 11:50 AM
hey do i need to have free time to use this cuz i have everything else then i saw freetime and it looks soooo coooool
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:33 AM
It would be wonderful if we could get the missing beoboxboy meshes... *wink wink nudge nudge*
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2010 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesniffs
hey do i need to have free time to use this cuz i have everything else then i saw freetime and it looks soooo coooool

In fact i have only 4 eps and it works great in my computer... I've turned one of the residents of River Blossom into the new Jack the Ripper, living with part-time whores, teen single mothers and half delictive guys... Perfect for my Sherlock Holmes to go and have a pint and a second look!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 12:32 AM
Awesome! Too bad I only have Freetime, Seasons, Nightlife, and Holiday Stuff pack. Oh frikken well, I'm downloading it anyways!! XD

"No Sims, no Life."
~LoveSims
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 10:07 PM
Fantastic look! And of course the answer to the repeated question is: someone who enjoys writing letters from hell. I'm glad you included so much CC. But why not the last dozen or so? I'll try to hunt it down, I hope I'll get it all. Anyway, the slum looks amazing. I can practically smell the smoke and cooking brassica and the cheap tobbacco and gin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 2:40 AM
I love your mod! though just a small problem, none of the insimenator links are working
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 1:50 PM
Default fog
Quote: Originally posted by Elut
Thanks all of you. It´s easy to do something that looks beatifull, it´s a lot harder to make things ugly, but luckely there are artist out there that do great work in that area.

And about the dear boss letter: I was actually reading a book about Jack when I was doing it just to get in the spirit.

were download you the fog link please