Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nautilus lamps

by Lethe_s Posted 22nd Apr 2008 at 10:30 PM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 9:52 PM
Wow, just as I was looking through the uploads, it appeared! Only 3 minutes ago! Good work. Great contribution and brilliant texturing!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 10:36 PM
These look really cool. You always make such unique and compelling items. I just love the filigree work. Thank you.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 10:40 PM
These are fantastic, please do more steampunk stuff, this is probably the first steampunk download I have seen apart from brass robot skins
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 10:47 PM
These are amazing!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:23 PM
Very cool! Thanks!

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:40 PM
absolutely awesome job Lethe!
these are just beautiful, a must have for steampunk lovers
thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:44 PM
I love you. <3
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:45 PM
Oooh! I love them, I love them, I love them! And 20,000 Leagues was one of my Verne favourites when I was younger. Still is, for that matter.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 12:26 AM
wow! that is amazing, I love the details, great work!
Space Pony
#11 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:43 AM
This is freaking awesome, thankyou!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:29 AM
As a steampunk lover...this is wonderful. ^_^ Thank you so much.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:09 AM
Amazing!
#14 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:59 AM
YOU....ARE...AMAZING!!!
These are wonderful and I LOVE steampunk objects. Good Luck and Thank You again!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 7:57 AM
I love the animations on the thinner lamp. Your work is divine!

Instructor
#16 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 8:18 AM
That's really gorgeous. A wonderful victorian and a little bit creepy piece of art

Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:10 AM
PErfect for my current neighbourhood!
Scholar
#18 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:04 PM
Waow it's a beautiful job ! So detailed ! Bravo Lethe and good luck in the contest !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:50 PM
Wow, these are amazing and beautiful! Thank you so much!
Alchemist
#20 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:00 PM
Amazing creation, Lethe, as always. The pulsing green light is fascinating me, and the retro look is great; these lamps can give a particular touch to any kind of style. Mr Verne and capt Nemo would be very proud and happy! Thank you and good luck for this contest ...
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#21 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:30 AM
Lethe, those are gorgeous! The details are amazing.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:10 PM
Victorian neighborhood and test out all the STUFF I've been downloading. I have a steampunky building in the back of my Imperial Institute that these would be perfect for. Thank you for sharing this fabulous set.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th May 2008 at 8:03 AM
Just wonderful, you have me so hooked on Steampunk!
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 6:40 AM
Oy! Problem!
...yeah, sorry to be ''that guy'' but the lights don't show up in my game right. I keep getting these bright green balls where the glass globes should be. I have NightLife and Scriptorum, so i don't know what wrong...
any suggestions?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leonhart881
Oy! Problem!
...yeah, sorry to be ''that guy'' but the lights don't show up in my game right. I keep getting these bright green balls where the glass globes should be. I have NightLife and Scriptorum, so i don't know what wrong...
any suggestions?

Same here, except I get bright pink/purple

“We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem.” ~Trillian “Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”
Page 1 of 2