Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Career Outfits are Added to Wardrobe Again in FreeTime

by Lord Darcy Posted 23rd Apr 2008 at 2:07 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2011 at 12:27 AM by Lord Darcy : AL Compatibility

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:47 PM
You're my hero!! I thought I'd never see my goofy workout outfit again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:22 PM
Serious, serious thank yous for all these fixes. They're fantastic. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:26 PM
Once again, you come to the rescue with a fix for EAxis screwups! Thanks a bunch L D! We very much appreciate your mods! Great Job!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:43 PM
Thank you! I for one definitely missed the career outfits in the family wardrobe.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:44 PM
i haven't really noticed that yet, but i also haven't played the sims so much after i had FT... but i really like to have the career outfits in the normal wardrobe...
so thanks for doing this, lord darcy!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:49 AM
Thank you! A very much needed mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th May 2008 at 3:14 AM
It's kind of dumb that they took it away (if that was the intention), since a feature of Uni & beyond was that a sim's career outfits would become part of their wardrobe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th May 2008 at 4:36 AM
Thank you so much! I was wondering if my game was glitched when I started a new career and wasn't able to wear it past 'Dress For Work'. I really miss this feature and love that you have fixed this for us! You rule!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:26 PM
God, I thought I was crazy between the missing FT outfits and missing career outfits... I thought it was just me -- I've been frantically scanning my DLs for some wardrobe hider I don't remember getting or something!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 3:44 PM
I don't understand why EA Games / Maxis haven't paid you bribes or hired you yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:19 PM
Thanks a lot, i loved job outfits (not mentioning which ones) wierd thing is i only noticed i couldn't find them in the wardrobe yestarday =D. Thanks, any way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 4:32 AM
Thanks very much for this fix,it was a bit irritating to not be able to have career outfits added to the wardrobe,which meant limited access to them x_X.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 10:03 PM
hey, i thought there were somethings wrong with my game, and i even uninstall and re-install the game, but it's still the same x_X
then i thought i should ask someone, but i dont know who'd mention about this?
Luckily i found your mod today!!!!! yeah

Thank you so much much much!!!!
'cause i like the Nature Scientist' outfits so much, but i dont like to do cheat stuffs in my game (the cause of glitches? whatever i dont want any cheat in game or life!) so that i kept searching over n over.
thanks again hehe :D

***Btw, do you know where can i find the Gypsy Woman' outfit perchance?
As i remembered, i can propose Gypsy Woman to move-in, then i got the clothe, but now it seems like her old-lamp-gennie did not let me do it, even the friendship is 100/100. More difficult n takes time but it's my challenge, not do "CHEAT" stuffs. o_O
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 24th May 2009 at 6:33 PM
Why oh why did they do that? I even used to look for jobs in the newspaper rather than using the computer, so as to start at the lowest level and collect all of the outfits, and suddenly, nothing, no outfit at all to remember the good old days spent in a career.
I can't thank you enough for this mod, thanks to all of you hacks and mods creators for making TS2 a better game
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 9:37 AM
It usuable for AL?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kniga
It usuable for AL?
Yes, it's compatible with AL.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 2:29 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:33 PM
Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd May 2016 at 3:29 AM
Thanks! :D