Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Moulin Rouge

by V1ND1CARE Posted 2nd May 2008 at 4:32 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM by V1ND1CARE : Updated Link for Neon Alphabet

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:05 PM
You have to be teasing V...
This is just wild....I've looked at the pics over and over,
and I'm just thrown.
Brilliant...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:09 PM
Your talent is just incredible. I am in awe of this beautiful creation. Your attention to detail is magnificent. Thank you V1ND1 for sharing
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:41 PM
Oh my, this is amazing! I love the Moulin Rouge, and this is a gorgeous interpretation of it.Thanks so much, it looks lovely! :D
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:45 PM
Wow! One of the best (and most realistic) community lots I have ever seen Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:44 PM
OMG!Stunning work,VIND1CARE...all Your works are incredible!Thank You

Never say never...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:14 PM
Who needs to go to Paris when you've made it available for our games? Actually, this makes me miss it even more. You are truly gifted. Thanks again for another nostalgic gift!!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:16 PM
I ACTUALLY love you

Oh gosh. What have I done?

Like Bambi? Click here!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:19 PM
Uaa, it's so beautiful!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:53 PM
Wow I've been to the Moulin Rouge and this is spectacular!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:19 PM
JESUS CHRIST!! This is a 5 stars download !! Thank you so much for sharing this master piece, you ROCK!!
Moulin Rouge, HERE I COME!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:35 PM
umm... there seem to be a problem with the non included Alphabets... seems atavera deleted them ... too bad, I wish I could install this lot in my game..
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:12 AM
I clicked on the links for the alphbet and it said it's been deleted by atavera.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:22 AM
Please, tell me it is true
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:36 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the problem with the link to atavera's previous thread.

The link has now been updated and the Neon Alphabet can be download from there.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:54 AM
It looks AWSOME!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:59 AM
I love it! I also love that you put in such a nice, quiet street instead of the red-light district of Montmartre. I will definitely be adding it to my arrondissement.
Scholar
#18 Old 3rd May 2008 at 1:08 AM
As I noticed the thumbnail I didn't imagine that it could be "Le Moulin Rouge" itself.I thought it was a painting and decided to download it anyway!
Then after entering your thread I was stupefied.Its so realistic and so perfectly done that it could be just some beautiful pics of the real "thing"....I am really impressed and lost in admiration and happiness.Thank you Thank you for creating and sharing this new piece of art.Tons of kisses.
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:06 AM
Wow, this is madness. Last night, I was thinking 'I need the Moulin Rouge for Downtown...' So to suffice, I made a Moulin Rouge-esque club. It's like you're in my head...reading my brain waves.
Nicely done (both the lot and the mind reading.)
Forum Resident
#20 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:16 AM
How cool is that? I don't have the words to quantify the awesomeness of this lot. Huge thanks, sister.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Alchemist
#21 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:49 AM
Stunning realistic! Another little artpiece of beloved Paris in Simsland.
Thanks,
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:47 AM
Awesome!! I love it! Thank You very much!! :*
Wiki Wizard
#23 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:32 AM
This is a GREAT idea, so original and so SO good I love the film and you definitely captured it with this lot, truly one of your best, and one of my favourites

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:54 PM
I saw the film last night, this is truly amazing, wonderful, marvellous!
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th May 2008 at 2:31 AM
I really have to comment and say thank you so much. Your work is and has always been so amazing. You manage to build things that I couldn't conceive you could do for the game. Absolutely stellar work.

You're only as good as the last book you wrote...
Page 1 of 2