Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Boutique Clothingrack Updated 080712 B

by christianlov Posted 5th May 2008 at 6:20 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2008 at 2:55 PM by christianlov

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christianlov
hi guys thank you all for your fantastic, and wonderful feedbacks and thanking posts, and i thank you too, ,,,, ^^;; okay so is there anybody still using my npcs in new expansion packs? If so, how are they working? I heard that they have some problem with gardening, and I am trying to fix that, so are their any other bugs or strange things happening to my npcs? if you tell me in detail how i can see those things in my game, i will look into that. THANK YOU!!! -=^^=-

I have all EP's and am always using your all-in-one and nanny NPC thingy's. BUT, the all-in-one options aren't working anymore since FT (I think) :'( And I keep getting an error! And somehow my sims are still moving in slow motion (noticed it today when I was looking into the all-in-one for someone) even when my game is paused :O I tried all of your all-in-one and nanny downloads with only SeeThem2 in my game (no other downloads whatsoever) and it still didn't work.
Please tell me you're going to update and upload this one! I can't play/work with stupid EAxis NPC's -_- They annoy me, I love my loyal christianlov NPC-servants
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ObjectError_N001_t463.rar (7.9 KB, 13 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 21st May 2008 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by femsuii
I have all EP's and am always using your all-in-one and nanny NPC thingy's. BUT, the all-in-one options aren't working anymore since FT (I think) :'( And I keep getting an error! And somehow my sims are still moving in slow motion (noticed it today when I was looking into the all-in-one for someone) even when my game is paused :O I tried all of your all-in-one and nanny downloads with only SeeThem2 in my game (no other downloads whatsoever) and it still didn't work.
Please tell me you're going to update and upload this one! I can't play/work with stupid EAxis NPC's -_- They annoy me, I love my loyal christianlov NPC-servants

Hi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, you have a big big big big problem! ^^ joke.

Well, there are some outdated NPC files mixed with new versions. They must have been sneaked into the downloads folder when you download a house from somewhere.

I can find the following lines in the log,

Object id: 218
name: Controller - NPC - Pool Generator - for Christianlov
Stack size: 4
Error: Hit Break Point Primitive.
Iterations: 16
Frame 3:
Stack Object id: 218
Stack Object name: Controller - NPC - Pool Generator - for Christianlov
Node: 4
Tree: id 4138 name 'NPC - Get Template GUID for Type in T[0,1]' version -32745
from Controller_NPC_Pool_for_Christianlov
Prim state: 0
Params: 19 Locals:

Object Name : Controller - NPC - Pool Generator - for Christianlov id : 218 Room: -1
Object Name : Controller - NPC Pool - for Christianlov id : 113 Room: -1
Object Name : Controller - NPC Pool - EP2 - for Christianlov id : 28 Room: -1

This "pool generator" is a very outdated one. It was made about two years ago, I don't know but this file isn't required at all. And you have a full set of outdated files! "pool generator", "pool", and "pool Ep2". hehe.

These files must have some names like abdejkdjckdjlsdslkjdasl.package because they were included in a lot file so names must have been changed. So the best way to get rid of these files is to........ maybe using clean installer... scan files using Clean Installer and try to find my name on that. And if you find anything with "pool" and "christianlov", please remove them.
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:07 PM Last edited by femsuii : 21st May 2008 at 8:16 PM.
Thank you for your quick reply! I have a very organised (seriously) downloadsfolder, so I can pick them out immediately or I'll use the DDO (like it better than cleanpack) How about the all-in-one? That wasn't working before this error... I only get the preference (and then only add/remove schedule), options (hardly any options, not the old ones), assign (which worked before the error, but couldn't set any options, so...), change model and custom objects. Heard another had the same problem, she also has everything up to K&B

EDIT:
They were in christianlov_NPC_SET from the graveyard... it contains:
-christianlov_NPC_pool_controller
- christianlov_NPC_pool_controller_EP2
- christianlov_NPC_Scheduler
- christianlov_NPC_template

Do I need any of these?
Field Researcher
#79 Old 21st May 2008 at 9:12 PM
femsuii,check that you have all needed files.. the ones to make the old all in one work are:
All-In-One-painting
Base Controller
and the appropriate Jaxad Globals file.
For the nanny, add Nanny Painting as well as Nanny Controller.
Several people that had similar trouble as you have, had not put in the Base Controller.

Christianlov, the updating report sounds great! Sorry I couldnt report more, my new comp is not co-operating - as soon as I get it sorted out I will be able to play more, I hope
Field Researcher
#80 Old 21st May 2008 at 10:48 PM
Christian,

I also use your NPCs all the time and I also agree, the gardening function needs to include seasons plots and trees.

I also wish that you could make a playable be a Nanny.

Otherwise, I have not seen any other problems with this awesome, awesome mod.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 22nd May 2008 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by femsuii
Thank you for your quick reply! I have a very organised (seriously) downloadsfolder, so I can pick them out immediately or I'll use the DDO (like it better than cleanpack) How about the all-in-one? That wasn't working before this error... I only get the preference (and then only add/remove schedule), options (hardly any options, not the old ones), assign (which worked before the error, but couldn't set any options, so...), change model and custom objects. Heard another had the same problem, she also has everything up to K&B

EDIT:
They were in christianlov_NPC_SET from the graveyard... it contains:
-christianlov_NPC_pool_controller
- christianlov_NPC_pool_controller_EP2
- christianlov_NPC_Scheduler
- christianlov_NPC_template

Do I need any of these?

No, you don't need any of them. Looks like that is something from version 1 npc I made a few years ago. It's safe to remove all of those files. There must be a file named like "base controller" which includes stuffs like common controller, scheduler and so on. If you can't find them, well I am going to upload files next week here in mts2.

And guys I have a question to my npc users. In seasons or ft, Don't they garden at all or they garden to some degree but don't do farming? Or they garden but sometimes they get stuck?
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd May 2008 at 11:11 AM
Again thank you very much your mods and hacks help so much! Can't wait for an update of the lovebed *hint hint* lol I know you are probably busy but if you don't ask you never get!
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd May 2008 at 12:24 PM Last edited by khorkan : 22nd May 2008 at 12:28 PM. Reason: saw previous question
I think I am a little lost. Am I the only one who is not having the delivery problem???? I always set my NPC to order food & accept the delivery. This function has not stopped working for me. Agreed the pick up the novel function does not really work or magazines but my accept delivery has never stopped.
She does hang up sometimes on gardening but if you turn off that feature for about 2 sim hours then turn back on she does fine for several sim days. As far as errors I have yet to get any. Although I am very selective on my hacks I use. I have 5-7 creators that all work well together & do not cause problems in my game. Still looking forward to updates though from you & that wonderfully creative mind!!!!!!!!!

They garden the usual EA plants but no they do not farm at all for fruit tree’s & garden plots. You can make them selectable & command her to do so as well as rake, but she will not use the composter to pick up the piles. You can click the piles & have her burn them but no other actions there really
Test Subject
#84 Old 22nd May 2008 at 1:28 PM
@ Ingeli & Christianlov
Thank you both, after I deleted the two '...pool' files, it all worked fine. Added the Jaxad files now I did have the basecontroller etc. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#85 Old 23rd May 2008 at 3:27 AM
Christian,

For me, the gardener works just fine, the NPC just does not work the seasons plots and trees. The only tiny fault I have is that the gardener does not choose plots to work on in a smart way...I mean he may water one plot one side of the house and then walk all the way to the other side and water another, instead of choosing side by side.

If you see what I mean. But I think that may be bad maxian coding, not your NPC.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 24th May 2008 at 4:50 AM
The clothing rack and NPCs are must-haves in my game! SO glad you're back! Thank you!
Scholar
#87 Old 25th May 2008 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ganymede30324
The clothing rack and NPCs are must-haves in my game! SO glad youI fully agree. 're back! Thank you!

I fully agree. Yuor NPC's are a must if you play with "Larger households" lika I do. I have no problems whatsoever to report but have one wish:

When a sim serves dinner it leaves the plate on a counter. If I click on the plate I can select "dinner is served".
When your NPC's serves dinner they don't leave the plate and I would like them to do that if possible.

Thanks again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 26th May 2008 at 10:01 AM
Hi hi hi hi~~~~~~~!

Okay, so I uploaded the new NPC version here in MTS2. I hope you can download the file in a few days after the mod period. Now it seems they farm too??

Thank you~~~!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:14 PM
First of all, I love this clothing rack. And it is the easiest and best way to change all the ugly townies' faces. (I'm suprised the Ottomas twins weren't townies) Anyway, I have come across a glitch. When I teleport someone in to change their clothes, they become part of the household. There icon doesn't appear in the house, but in neighbourhood view they are shown to be part of the family. Also, when I go on their real family's household they have disappeared. So they really have moved. ???????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#90 Old 26th May 2008 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim-Wolf
First of all, I love this clothing rack. And it is the easiest and best way to change all the ugly townies' faces. (I'm suprised the Ottomas twins weren't townies) Anyway, I have come across a glitch. When I teleport someone in to change their clothes, they become part of the household. There icon doesn't appear in the house, but in neighbourhood view they are shown to be part of the family. Also, when I go on their real family's household they have disappeared. So they really have moved. ???????

Did you come across any object error during that? If you did, could you please give me the log and let me know what expansion pack you have and if you have any clothing global hack?
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 28th May 2008 at 11:49 AM
Thank you so much for updating this. I love the clothing rack and not one of my sims go without it. It's one thing that NEVER gets deleted from my downloads...thanks again.

~ Sam ~
Test Subject
#92 Old 29th May 2008 at 6:30 AM
Thank you for updating Christianlov, this is one of my all time favourite downloads.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 30th May 2008 at 5:55 PM
WHEW!!!! I thank you soooo much. I could NOT live without this rack and have been using the older version in my game with ALL EP's regardless of the 'updates needed'. That's how much I LOVE it. Now today, I have a chance to update.

Many blessings to ye.

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 11:17 AM
Best clothinghack ever!!! Welcome back :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#95 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 3:44 AM
It's great to see you back!

This clothing rack is incredibly useful; I'm thrilled to have it updated.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#96 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:45 PM
Question: Does the surgery option change a sim's DNA? Cause if not some of my sims are in for a nasty surprise when they finally give birth to children. I've already started changing townies' faces and moving them in with my sims, you see, and I just want to make sure if this will insure that their children won't look deformed like their parents once did.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#97 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dan2025
Question: Does the surgery option change a sim's DNA? Cause if not some of my sims are in for a nasty surprise when they finally give birth to children. I've already started changing townies' faces and moving them in with my sims, you see, and I just want to make sure if this will insure that their children won't look deformed like their parents once did.

unfortunately no, it's the same surgery feature included in ep1, so it doesn't change dna.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dan2025

Hehe. Yeah, that can be very annoying. I de-uglified all my townies and I was suprised when the babies looked like the townie's old face. I never knew the Uni Career reward didn't change DNA either. Oh well. I just hope someone will be able to create a mod like this which changes DNA. But in the meantime whenever a townie is going to have their first child, I go into SimPE and follow this tutorial before the child is born so that the DNA will be the townie's new face and the child will get the genetics of the new face as well.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=56241
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#99 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 7:05 PM
new dna fixer tool which fixes sim character files automatically and saves new facial structrue in sim files. sims who received plastic surgery will be able to keep new face in their genes.

http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showt...272#post1959272
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:36 PM
Oh. That's so cool. I'm definitely going to try it out. Thanks so much.
Page 4 of 6