Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Female Fur Hooded Bombers

by exportdry Posted 9th May 2008 at 11:28 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 7:16 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:38 PM
great job. These are are very well made.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:40 PM
These are adorable! Beautiful textures too. Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th May 2008 at 2:47 PM
Love these thank you so much.

I don't like to ask but I don't suppose its possible to make a adult female version too? Just a suggestion! Thank you again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2008 at 2:59 PM Last edited by exportdry : 9th May 2008 at 3:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by POINSETTIA
Love these thank you so much.

I don't like to ask but I don't suppose its possible to make a adult female version too? Just a suggestion! Thank you again

Already have

Just haven't uploaded them yet.

Patience young Padawan.

Update:-
UV Goof up show skin under the lip of the top which I have fixed.

The majority of the people who downloaded the first short mesh won't notice it though, just ne being picky again.

Enjoy.

You expect people to pay for those hairs?!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th May 2008 at 5:35 PM
These look awesome, but I'm noticing from the photos a realism issue--with an actual hooded jacket, one would see the rest of the hood, NOT the wearer's back. There's no way the hood and jacket could sag far enough with that fit.

The bottom left image here (http://www.cryoflesh.com/images/Jac...Jacket%20II.jpg) demonstrates what I'm talking about, even though it's a very different style of jacket. It's something that you could fix by painting a texture there, really, it's not something that needs to be particularly 3D and it'd keep the polys down.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:30 PM
These are great but I seem to have a problem with the short top. The recolors act like theres no mesh.

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th May 2008 at 1:03 AM
These are just gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing

Dooglebear
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th May 2008 at 1:22 AM
I love you. No really, i have always wanted a teen hoodie with an actual hood. I mean, thats what teens wear you know.You rock.Is there a way you can make it into a whole mesh , cause it would be great as outer wear

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th May 2008 at 1:48 AM
I'm having the same problem with the short mesh as VkToriA. I like the mesh and the textures are beautiful, but the short version doesn't show up...

I noticed it shows as a "SimPE Packed File" type instead of a "DBFP Package" when I view the folder. Maybe that has something to do with the problem?

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
These look awesome, but I'm noticing from the photos a realism issue--with an actual hooded jacket, one would see the rest of the hood, NOT the wearer's back. There's no way the hood and jacket could sag far enough with that fit.

The bottom left image here (http://www.cryoflesh.com/images/Jac...Jacket%20II.jpg) demonstrates what I'm talking about, even though it's a very different style of jacket. It's something that you could fix by painting a texture there, really, it's not something that needs to be particularly 3D and it'd keep the polys down.

Checkout the Season Bomber and you'll see it goes this low at the back as it's where I took the top from.
Maybe you could make and upload some recolours which have the back covered?

Constructive criticism welcme though.

Quote: Originally posted by VkToriA
These are great but I seem to have a problem with the short top. The recolors act like theres no mesh.

Oops!
Placed the GDMC in there instead of the package, fixed now.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th May 2008 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkinnocence
I love you. No really, i have always wanted a teen hoodie with an actual hood. I mean, thats what teens wear you know.You rock.Is there a way you can make it into a whole mesh , cause it would be great as outer wear

I totally agree-this one would be great as outerwear!

I agree about the hood realism thing,too...But other than that its a great mesh!Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th May 2008 at 10:01 AM
very cute!Thank you..I'm completely bored with maxis teen clothing you saved my sim!

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself":Oprah Winfrey
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th May 2008 at 12:32 PM
could you make them outerwear as well? because that would be awsome, I can't find that much outerwears for my teens
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:22 AM
These look great! I must ask though, how did you helping me with my little bug help you with these?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by exportdry
Checkout the Season Bomber and you'll see it goes this low at the back as it's where I took the top from.

... Oh, ugh. I knew there was a reason I didn't use those, besides the horrible colours they come in. Maxis fug strikes again.

Quote: Originally posted by exportdry
Maybe you could make and upload some recolours which have the back covered?

If my copious(ly nonexistent) spare time increases sometime between now and the heat death of the universe, sure! Right now, though, I have enough spare time to make stuff, or download stuff and play the game, and I'd rather play.

But this makes me think that if I get around to it, the outfits you based this on are also getting default replacements because they suck hard. Your textures are tons better.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:32 AM
Default Nevermind
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
But this makes me think that if I get around to it, the outfits you based this on are also getting default replacements because they suck hard. Your textures are tons better.

Nevermind then, I will be updating this thread with a couple of meshes with a yoke at the back as well for people to pick and choose once I get the screenshots sorted.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th May 2008 at 3:41 PM
These are the kinda Jackets wear in England! Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st May 2008 at 11:30 AM
exportdry: I noticed that you've included the wrong texture packages for the short bomber with yoke, you put in the ones belonging to the standard bomber with yoke instead.
Great job on these.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:15 PM
these crank!
thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th May 2008 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boreland
exportdry: I noticed that you've included the wrong texture packages for the short bomber with yoke, you put in the ones belonging to the standard bomber with yoke instead.
Great job on these.

Thanks boreland.
The file is updated with the cirrect textures.
I can't believe over 1000 people downloaded the file and didn't PM me about it as it states in all my uploads.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 4:36 PM
these are cute, but surely if its cold enough for a jacket, they wouldn't have their stomach hanging out?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by patronus-light
these are cute, but surely if its cold enough for a jacket, they wouldn't have their stomach hanging out?

One sentence I have come to learn.
Fashion is not always about practicality.

Forum Resident
#24 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:08 AM
Very awesome, wow! I have seasons, but I do not care for the bottoms that come with this same jacket, so this really makes me happy because I can pair these with cuter pants. Thank you so much, Exportdry, I apprecite it. :D

If I may ask, what does "yoke" mean?

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Inventor
#25 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:53 PM
These are so cute, I chose the long for practicality and fashion.
Page 1 of 2