Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 109

by larsson1970 Posted 15th May 2008 at 2:43 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 10:47 AM by larsson1970

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:27 AM
Oh my gosh this is LOVELY, Lars ! Definitely going in the hood! Looks like this one'll be for the Daltons.

I love the price of it!

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 8:29 AM
May thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 3:01 AM
I am just seeing this one. I love it as well! Nice color combinations, good size, looks very liveable and friendly. Awesome work as always, my friend!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:18 AM
June Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by cmkb396
I am just seeing this one. I love it as well! Nice color combinations, good size, looks very liveable and friendly. Awesome work as always, my friend!

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR