Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

At Last! Medieval Separates for your Unladylike Lass

by Equation Posted 16th May 2008 at 2:17 AM - Updated 16th May 2008 at 11:32 PM by Equation

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th May 2008 at 11:19 PM
cute!Also the outfit looks good enough to use on my modern day,laid back simmies. thanks!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:14 AM
Fantastic idea, was definitely needed. Thanks for sharing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#4 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:42 AM
I remember seeing these awhile back, I think on a feedback thread. You did great.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Scholar
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 4:24 AM
Looks great!! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th May 2008 at 4:46 AM
Thank you, these look great.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 6:20 AM
Gorgeous job, and very lovely! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 4:58 PM
I'll be using these in the modern sims world. I've been looking for some simple female outfits that aren't skimpy - this fits the bill perfectly! Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th May 2008 at 2:50 AM
Really great idea! Thanks so much for sharing!!

I have friends, oh, but not today...cause they done washed away... they done washed away.
I got troubles Lord, but not today... cause they're gonna wash away...this ol' bottle gonna take them away...
(from "Wash Away" by Joe Purdy)
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th May 2008 at 7:43 AM
love them! although i have to say you'd probably get burnt for being a witch if you wore these in medieval times. but sims doesn't have to be so painfully accurate. these are great!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2008 at 5:44 PM
These are just perfect; excellent idea! THANK YOU! Nice to have something for the females that aren't dresses! I know exactly which character of mine needs these

Do you do requests by any chance? I was wondering if you could make something similar for medieval men This collection here probably completes my females medievals, but my men don't have enough medieval clothes, unfortunately!

"We can't prevent
what we can't predict."
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:58 AM
These are great! I have a medieval 'hood and I don't have any tomboyish girls...yet. These are an inspiration! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:17 AM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You are my hero - I have wanted something like this for AGES! (One of my characters is supposed to hate wearing a dress unless she's forced to, and the poor dear's been forced to ever since I created her - no longer!)

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Mad Poster
#14 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:43 PM
I find myself using these an awful lot. They look great as modern clothes as well as medieval/fantasy ones ... very versatile. And I like how you can mix and match them. Great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 7:08 PM
This is terribly belated, but I would like to thank everyone for their praise/appreciation. I will be building further on this set, and I will hopefully be extending it to the other genders/ages. I only get a couple days a week, at most, to work on sims projects, though, and I need to learn to mesh in order to accomplish the other ages/gender task, but it is on my list, and I have been assured that meshing isn't half as terrifying as I think. I'm beginning my first lesson today, so we'll see.

Thank you everyone, and in the meantime if there are specific requests (gender/age or patterns/colors for clothes), go ahead and send them to me via PM and I'll see what I can and can't tackle when the time comes around.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:04 PM
i love it thank you so much!, BUT i am having a problem i have the meshes and files but when i go into the bodyshop and look at tops all i see it a lot of brown tanktops, can you please help me T_T i really want to use them.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th May 2010 at 1:13 AM
Please please please make these for teens!! This is exactly the outfit I've been looking for forever!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 10:39 PM
Lovely! Just what I've been looking for!
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 6:18 PM
These are just fantastic! I love them, they'll be great for my medieval hood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 6:49 PM
I love them! I use them a lot in my medieval hood I'd love to see something similar for males too, mixing and matching is a lot of fun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 1:57 PM
I love this, but I'm making a movie and I really need them for teen conversion? Anybody know where I could find this?