Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Starter Cottage Series - Cottage Dream 3

by himawara106 Posted 18th May 2008 at 12:26 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2008 at 11:06 AM by himawara106

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 8th Jul 2008 at 2:16 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is a very nice lot!
Thanks so much!
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th May 2008 at 5:04 AM
Very sweet! Thanks for the credit, too.

I bet the sims run fast to the loo in the mornings, all the way at the other end of the cottage. Good thing it's a small house!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th May 2008 at 6:05 PM
Could you please upload this in .zip format? I tried to download the .rar file, but it wouldn't download.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2008 at 7:01 PM
There are problems with .rar files on MTS2 sometimes. But also with .zip The file format doesn't matter. I can't change anything about it.
You can use a download manager which restarts, when the file does not download properly.

Please don't post about download issues in my threads, as I am not the hoster of the files and can't do anything about it.
You can post problems in the Site Issues Thread on MTS2:
http://modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Thanks.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th May 2008 at 4:22 AM
Very nice!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 7:29 PM
with a ladder :O
cool X_X