Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KATAMARI VILLAGE - #4 Todoroki Residence (a Japanese home)

by squeam Posted 21st May 2008 at 7:03 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:15 PM by squeam

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th May 2008 at 6:24 PM
A cute litle house! The back veranda and the garden are so natural! Thanks,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2008 at 8:06 PM
Thanks verenaheu, the pond's small but you can fish in it.

I was wondering if people would be interested in "no CC" versions of these houses as well?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th May 2008 at 1:13 PM
all your japanese houses are really beautiful and also pretty modern. i really like that!

btw, i prefer no cc versions of houses, because then i can better control my cc...
but you don't use that much of cc, so i guess it's ok...
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th May 2008 at 8:00 AM
I love these lots! I've created an entire neighborhood especially for them along with other contemporary Japanese lots I've been able to find.

I also enjoy the CC you include. As much as I like houses without CC because they're easier to manage, the CC you've chosen for the Katamari lots are nearly all things I would have liked to download myself. However, if it's not too hard to include a copy of the lot without CC, I think other people might greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to much more!