Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neptuno - A Set of 4 Tiles

by Balbero Posted 23rd May 2008 at 9:02 PM - Updated 28th May 2008 at 7:06 PM by Balbero

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th May 2008 at 12:54 PM
I really like your floor and want to try it out, but when I extract it it says that its an empty file. I have tried to download it 3 or 4 times, with firefox and internet explorer and all said empty file. I'll try again later though. Very nice tiles!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th May 2008 at 1:00 PM
These tiles are gorgeous! Nice first upload, too. Thanks for creating and sharing, MM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th May 2008 at 2:28 PM
Those are such nice, yet plain floors. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th May 2008 at 9:32 PM
These tiles remind me of the ones in my house! [1st picture]
Gotta download it.
Thanks! ^-^

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Instructor
#6 Old 25th May 2008 at 2:54 AM
I too have Firefox and there is no problem with the dl. Thank for making and sharing it. I never can have enough tiles.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:13 AM
hmm, it lets me download but when I use the Clean Installer it says its an empty package. Could it be a false read?
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:33 AM
Nice tiles, but they doesn't show up in the game! When I search them with the Download Organiser, it says empty package! So blackde, you're not the only one having problems with the files... I hope this can be fixed!!

When things don't go right, turn left ;)
Inventor
#9 Old 26th May 2008 at 8:55 AM
They're not showing up in my game either I thought at first I was just not seeing them in the catalogue but after looking about 5 times I figured it wasn't my eyes playing tricks, I hope you fix these!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th May 2008 at 3:56 PM
I think the problem is fixed now. At least I could see a file in the package ^^°
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th May 2008 at 6:55 PM
I'm sorry, the Clean Installer still says its an empty package.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th May 2008 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackde
I'm sorry, the Clean Installer still says its an empty package.

Are you sure ;_; Ok... I'll try it again... If it still doesn't want to work I don't know what to do anymore...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 3:11 AM
they look wonderful in game. they are under the poured section. Thanks again for sharing these.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 9:46 AM
Great tiles, thank you, will you be making walls to go with them?

OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST
I MISS MY MIND THE MOST
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 5:33 AM
thanks