Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Collection of Six Vampire Hacks

by christianlov Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 1:45 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2008 at 8:49 PM by christianlov

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 2:14 PM
Oooh thank you very much I was just making a HUGE project of 3 families with 10 generations of Vamps and many more to come and the limits was really bugging me. And the hunger by bite? makes things more realistic THANK YOU

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 2:32 PM
Great stuff thank you! :D

You know what would be fun if a little morbid? As a continuation of the NoTransfromToVampire hack, it would be cool if the sim bitten would lose a lot of motives, to the point of near death, or actual death if their motives were low enough to begin with.

Just an idea. Thank you for this
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 2:46 PM
VampireHungerUpByBite - if i download only this hack, "normal" sim who is bitten will still become a vampire right?
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by erica_jean698
Great stuff thank you! :D

You know what would be fun if a little morbid? As a continuation of the NoTransfromToVampire hack, it would be cool if the sim bitten would lose a lot of motives, to the point of near death, or actual death if their motives were low enough to begin with.

Just an idea. Thank you for this

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=256913

you mean sth like this?
I was thinking more like combination of these hacks: 2 interactions, "feed" and "transform" f.e., vampires hunger would boost in both cases and victim's motives would also low and there would be chance of dying in both cases, but victiom would transform only if "transform" interaction would be used.
could this be done..?
sorry for my poor english
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:42 PM
AWESOME THANK YOU!!!
These will really help me out <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:15 PM
I like this thanks.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:27 PM
And another great hack by christanlov. Excellent idea to hide the terrible skin+clothes.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:31 PM
Hem...

In the case of "VampireNoTransformToVampire" and "VampireFamilyVampireOnly", if (for example) the son of my sim is bitten by this same sim, he won't become vampire?
Or sims who can be bitten AND transformed, will just be the family?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:25 PM
Ooo, goddie.
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 7:23 PM
Thanks for these. And I second cheroke's request, it would be awesome if vampires were able to choose between biting a sim to satisfy their hunger need or biting them and transforming them into a vampire.
Although I must say I'd feel a bit uncomfortable with the bitten sims' needs decaying to near-death state. I think the idea in general is great, but I'd be afraid my sims might die all the time =/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 8:46 PM
These are great mods! Thanks!

oh and I second Cheroke and SilentBird's request, seperate options to feed and transform have been options that I have been looking for for a long time actually...

oh and welcome back christianlov Nice to see your mods again!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 11:02 PM
This is the mod I think that SilentBird, Cheroke and raindrops84 are looking for:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225894
It seperates the action of "feeding" and turning a sim into a vampire. It works well. :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 11:27 PM
Thanks! I really wanted a feeding hack.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:27 AM
You said this removes the default vampire skin and outfit...does that mean it deletes the outfit?? And does this remove the vampire eyes as well? (I hate Maxis eyes...)
Instructor
#16 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:28 AM
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !!!!!! specially for these: VampireNoTransformToVampire VampireAlwaysAcceptBite VampireHungerUpByBite, i've been waiting for something like that for soooo long!!! if only i were able to press thanx button 100000000 times *-*

hi!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:46 AM
As an avid vampire fan, I love you for these mods. Thank you and I can't wait to test them. I could never get the other ones to work in my game. ::crosses fingers:: I hope these will.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 4:51 AM
Super work on vampires , but I have a weakness for the hack of Shaklin (shaklin_vampkiss_more_interactions_hunterbag), damage that is more a day since Bon Voyage.
Instructor
#19 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahxchan
This is the mod I think that SilentBird, Cheroke and raindrops84 are looking for:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225894
It seperates the action of "feeding" and turning a sim into a vampire. It works well. :D

Thanks but I already know this mod, and I was thinking more like this:

Quote: Originally posted by Aishia Trueman
How about if you could click on the sims and select "Bite neck..." and then "Kill" "Drink" or "Make Vampire".

Kill: The vampire sim bites the victim sim. This works like to "be scerred" intoraction with ghosts. The victims needs begin to drop and will continue droping untill the Vamp has fineshed feeding. This happens when there hunger has risen all the way to the top. The Victom will die if 3 of there needs reach rock bottom. This is called "Death by blood lose". (possable aditional: if the vicome is resorected above zombie and below perfect they come back as a vampire.)

Drink: The vampire Sim bites the victim Sim. This brings up the vampire hunger by about 40 %. The victim, however, receves a stedy drop in 'comfort', 'fun' and 'energy'. This means they may pass out after being biten.
(aditional: a victim that has the knowlage aspiration gets a fun boost insted of depleetion.)

Make Vampire: works like normal exept victem gets -comfort -energy -fun (unless knowlage sim) and vampire gets +hunger 20%.

i miss the motive lost feature in black_spirit's mod
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:47 PM
Yeah, so the VampireNoSpecialSkinAndOutfit thing totally hooked me.
I had this pretty little red headed girl I wanted to be a vampire,
But as soon as she was one she went from age super-model-20 to like age 57-chain-smoker.
And the hunger rising from biting a sim as a genius idea,
I have no idea why Maxis didn't do that in the first place. :/
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 11:25 PM
Awesome hack, thanks, but i have one question. Do the sims still keep the vampire fangs like in the picture on the nightlife case where the girl looks perfectly normal but has fangs?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supermega123
Awesome hack, thanks, but i have one question. Do the sims still keep the vampire fangs like in the picture on the nightlife case where the girl looks perfectly normal but has fangs?

with "VampireNoSpecialSkinAndOutfit" applied? no, they won't keep fangs by default. but once their thumbnail is invalidated, they will show fangs in their new thumbnail.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The ForestBalrog
You said this removes the default vampire skin and outfit...does that mean it deletes the outfit?? And does this remove the vampire eyes as well? (I hate Maxis eyes...)

no it doesn't delete the maxis outfit. they just won't tranform to vampire skin.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christianlov
no it doesn't delete the maxis outfit. they just won't tranform to vampire skin.

Ok thank you! ^^
I'll download it and try it out then =]]]
Forum Resident
#25 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 9:10 AM
this is going to be very useful, thank you for sharing
Page 1 of 4