Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Transporter 080712

by christianlov Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 8:00 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2008 at 2:50 PM by christianlov

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:02 PM Last edited by Eggard : 4th Jun 2008 at 4:18 PM.
What a great and helpfull hack, thanks for sharing.

--------------

Excuse me if I annoy you (but I don't know how to contact you) ... I have questions about your homepage Daum SyabrinaSims (http://cafe.daum.net/SyabrinaSims)
1. Ähhhm ... nice looking symbols, I can't understand. Is there any button to change the language, maybe English?

2. Some time ago a had the great honor to download your "Custom Skintone Selector + CLTool", but now the site was deleted (What a Pity! Do you upload at Daum SyabrinaSims?!). And my last question ... Is there a possibility to add / delete skins after scanning my folders, after I create my one SkintoneSelektor? Or must I always scan the whole folder (and make a new package file) if want to change my SkintoneSelektorFile?

3. I absolutelly love your hacks. :lovestruc
Please forgive my annoying questions and help a little psychotic frog like me.

Eggard
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:14 PM
Nice object, thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eggard
What a great and helpfull hack, thanks for sharing.

--------------

Excuse me if I annoy you (but I don't know how to contact you) ... I have questions about your homepage Daum SyabrinaSims (http://cafe.daum.net/SyabrinaSims)
1. Ähhhm ... nice looking symbols, I can't understand, is there any button to change the language, maybe English?

hi!

actually it's not my hompage but a very big sims2 cafe of about 200,000 members, syabrina and seomi kindly allowed me to upload my items there. but unfortunately there is no english menu available.

2. Some time ago a had the great honor to download your "Custom Skintone Selector + CLTool", but now the site was deleted (What a Pity! Do you upload at Daum SyabrinaSims?!).

please click my name, and there is a thread titled "sim cloner + custom skintone selector". you can download the selector template package and program there.

And my last question ... Is there a possibility to add / delete skins after scanning my folders, after I create my one SkintoneSelektor? Or must I always scan the hole folder (and make a new package file) if want to change my SkintoneSelektorFile?

3. I absolutelly love your hacks. :lovestruc

Please help a little psychotic frog
Eggard

yes you can, add/delete skins. adding is easy because the program will scan files and add them (so the template file is reusable, but there is a limit of 255 strings). but deleting.. you have to delete the menu (make action string str#) and modify bhav manually. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:35 PM
Thankyou for answer my questions
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 5:05 PM
This seems to be very cool. Thanks!!

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 10:01 PM
TY! I use the SimTransporter a lot, thnx for updating!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:11 AM
I am so happy to be able to use such a fundamental program for our games.
I do not want to play my game without your mods they are the most amazing and full filling enjoyments.
Thank You so much and may I say that I am so happy that you are here for us, I appreciate everything you make and share with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 7:12 AM
Your stuff is always very useful! Thanks for making this and for sharing it with us.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 11:45 AM
a very, very useful thing!!! it'll make a lots of things easier! thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 10:09 AM
Can you move teens and kids as well or is it only for adults?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Picassokilling
Can you move teens and kids as well or is it only for adults?

you can move teens and kids as well
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 10:43 AM
I love the look of this mod... But I have a question: Do Sims still get the assosciated memories and/or abandonment issues when Sims move out (eg. if a father moves out of the family home)?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by acelsey19861
I love the look of this mod... But I have a question: Do Sims still get the assosciated memories and/or abandonment issues when Sims move out (eg. if a father moves out of the family home)?

currently only two types of memory will be added. one is "i have a new born baby" or "i became grandparent", and the other one is "new family member" or something like that. so....... sims won't get additional memory when sims move out.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 11:08 AM
Thanks for the super-fast reply!! Have a great weekend (especially if you're from Australia and it's a long one - WOOOOOO!!)
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:08 AM
This is so awesome! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 9:30 AM
This is really a great addition, thanks for sharing your talent!
Instructor
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 11:26 AM
This was one of your mods I liked best, but previously you made self a comment/warning that it affected the number of visitors in a community lot. Is that corrected in this version?
Eaxis community lots became more stable and more enjoyable and I have several mods to guarantee that I get all kind of visitors and in big quantities. As I'm using much more the commlots presently, I would like to keep them busy.
Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
This was one of your mods I liked best, but previously you made self a comment/warning that it affected the number of visitors in a community lot. Is that corrected in this version?
Eaxis community lots became more stable and more enjoyable and I have several mods to guarantee that I get all kind of visitors and in big quantities. As I'm using much more the commlots presently, I would like to keep them busy.
Thanks.

?????? i don't think i made such a comment...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 5:16 PM
Hi, Christainlov. I used this new version, and it keeps giving me an error (in debug mode), something about checking EP1. When I reverted back to your previous version (from graveyard), no such errors popping up any more. I have all the EPs up to Free Time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 12:55 PM Last edited by christianlov : 18th Jul 2008 at 2:48 PM. Reason: old version became obsolete & answer to the question
Quote: Originally posted by lion
Hi, Christainlov. I used this new version, and it keeps giving me an error (in debug mode), something about checking EP1. When I reverted back to your previous version (from graveyard), no such errors popping up any more. I have all the EPs up to Free Time.

here's what i've got. it's your choice. if old version works, you are safe to use that. if you like new one, you can use it too.

edit: i found why it happened. it's because i changed some instance for bhavs which is called up by object function. so if it happens, please sell the mirror, and buy a new one, and it will cure the issue.

now, that graveyard site has no relation to me.
Instructor
#22 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 9:42 AM
Sorry Christian, I used this mod and it indeed affects the number of visitors in community lot. Besides I'm having the following effects that stopped as soon as the mod was taken out of the downloads folder:

BV locals enter the lot and leave immediately. I like the tropic locals because they teach my Sim kids oooogy-magooogy. I think it is cute.
Sims cannot sleep in tents. They enter the tent and leave immediately and stay outside claiming to be tired.
As the effects of a mod depends on a combination of mods, I have a very modded game and have to give up yours. Thanks anyway, this mod is very handy though. Pity that I cannot use it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Sorry Christian, I used this mod and it indeed affects the number of visitors in community lot. Besides I'm having the following effects that stopped as soon as the mod was taken out of the downloads folder:

BV locals enter the lot and leave immediately. I like the tropic locals because they teach my Sim kids oooogy-magooogy. I think it is cute.
Sims cannot sleep in tents. They enter the tent and leave immediately and stay outside claiming to be tired.
As the effects of a mod depends on a combination of mods, I have a very modded game and have to give up yours. Thanks anyway, this mod is very handy though. Pity that I cannot use it.

well, you can think so. nobody will not deny you think so. i don't mean that you are wrong, and maybe it does seem to be reasonable to you. but i don't understand your post at all. you have no log, no explanation why it is affecting your com lots and tents (and they actually have nothing to do with this at all) in that way, and that is quite strange because i heard of such a report for the first time ever since i began distributing this item, even though i distributed this to thousands of people. so here's i what i recommend. there's no reason that you have to use this mod at all. it's your choice, so you can simply stop using this mod and you can feel safe. it's that simple, isn't it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 11:06 PM Last edited by christianlov : 18th Jul 2008 at 2:46 PM. Reason: merged to the first post
080712 fix for base game users
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:01 AM
I cant teleport some teens and children. They are not on the list among sims which can be teleported:-(
Page 1 of 2