Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 4:34 PM
Default Victorian London Exceptional Awards
The votes have been counted, and we have our Exceptional award winners. The Victorian London theme was a tricky one, and many many people fell foul of creating beautiful entries - mostly lots - which were very Victorian, but sadly very un-London. So an even bigger cheer to everyone whose entry was accepted, and especially:

* "We are not amused!" Queen Victoria! by Berg!
* Royal Trousseau of Her Majesty the Queen, Victoria by Aligeth!
* Victorian London: The Kensington District, Part 1 and Part 2 by StephSim!

With honourable mentions to our other Exceptional Nominees:
Trafalgar Ward by jhd1189
Nautilus Lamps by Lethe_s
Old Canal Street by qeen of dimonds
The Arcade at night by jon119

A huge thankyou to everyone who entered - the current Challenge is Neanderthal, and we're being much less picky in terms of accuracy - so please do enter, we can always use more names on that list!

Exceptional trophies and entrants trophies are being sent out presently.
12 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:19 PM
Trophy PMs have now been sent out - if you haven't got yours, now's the time to say.

nanisim, you didn't get yours because your inbox is full. Tell me when it's not and I'll resend .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:09 PM
Well done to everyone All of he entries were magnificent

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:38 PM Last edited by StephSim : 5th Jun 2008 at 6:48 PM.
I'd like to take moment not only to congratulate ALL the entrants but also to express my appreciation to those of you who took time to appreciate, download and/or vote for The Kensington District project. In addition, I would like to thank those faithful friends (who will download my things without judgement) as well as the MODS who put great effort into making these challenges a reality for the Sims community. Thank you ALL sincerely! :D
stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:31 PM
congrats to all the winners! you all did an excellent job!!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:40 PM
Great job everyone!!!! Congratz on the wins!!!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 12:24 AM
great job, you all
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 12:46 PM
congratulations everyone!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 2:39 PM
Congratulations everyone!
#10 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 8:48 PM
OOYAH! Good Job on the Victorian Contest :UP: :UP: :UP:

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 12:58 AM
wonderful work everyone, congrats to the winners and the honorable mentions. cheers
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 5:44 AM
That was a tough one. I didn't even get anything started unfortunately, again. I had a brain fart and couldn't come up with anything! Congratulations to the winners!

I'm finding Neanderthal to be kinda tough, too because I am so picky and I am not finding much for Neanderthal art or even decent pictures to try a skin even! I'll come up with something, though! (I hope!)

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Forum Resident
#13 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 9:04 AM
Well done everyone!
Alchemist
#14 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:07 PM
This was a beautiful theme full of extraordinary histories and great contributions from everyone!
Thank you and congratulations to all!
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 4:57 PM
gr8 job dudes-Phil
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 1:04 AM
Yes, definetly a beautful theme! Though I've quit downloading, these are all quite stunning pieces. Good Job to every participant.
Instructor
#17 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 1:54 PM
Dear Lovely Staff,

Could I please have the gold paint poured over my Victorian top hat sticker? :-)

Not that I am vain, but...yes I am!

Thanks all!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#18 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 8:39 AM
Eep, sorry Aligeth! I went through and did all those, I'm not sure how I missed you. :/

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:23 PM
Congratulations Berg, Aligeth and StephSim!
Really outstanding work!
I was so thrilled to be one of the nominees, thank you everybody for your support!

Leonie
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 6:02 PM
Default Wow!!
I can't believe the amazing beauty of some of the things that were entered in this!! :lovestruc

*Insert signature doo dah here*
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 6:17 AM
I think i almost never post here! Don't even remember if i ever did. But this time i had to. This was one of the best awards! Maybe because i just LOVE victorian theme and i REALLY love London.
Congrats to all the winners and nominees.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:15 PM
All of those are really incredible and inspired uploads. *o* I don't play these settings (London or Victorian) but it would be an amazing way to start.

Pity that the challenges are a bit confusing, you have to go from link to link to see what's going on. It was hard for me to figure out which theme was next and I still don't know the deadline too. Maybe it's just me, but I think that challenges could use some more of highlights.

(sorry for my broken English)
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:16 PM
All of those are really incredible and inspired uploads. *o* I don't play these settings (London or Victorian) but it would be an amazing way to start.

Pity that the challenges are a bit confusing, you have to go from link to link to see what's going on. It was hard for me to figure out which theme was next and I still don't know the deadline too. Maybe it's just me.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 10:22 AM
Default Victorian London
Great ! I always loved the Victorian Era and the ethos around it.
Are there any Victorian buildings which only demand the installation of Sims2, Pets, Open 4 Business and Nightlife ?

Thanks in advance for the answer
Tax
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 12:41 PM
I Think Any One Will say this but behalf on all who put there creations in and who won
id like to thank you every one that particapated. i sure you made alot of people happy

I can do anything for anybody but i can only go to a great exstent
Page 1 of 2