Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire fix

by bloodredtoe Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 6:57 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2015 at 1:38 PM by bloodredtoe

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 10:08 PM
Thanks for this. Could you please post a link to the MATY vamp makeup hack, if you have it handy? Thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 2:09 AM
I like the bug fix on the teen female vampire. Any chance of a fix without the default eye replacement? I generally don't use replacement eyes. If the eyes look too realistic, it kinda creeps me out... A tutorial on how to do it would be ok, too. Thanks in advance!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Inventor
#4 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 5:38 PM
Cyjon has created a hack that in my game takes the Vampire Fangs away so they don't flash. So you can fix General Zoi's fangs and have real Vampires that don't flash.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283059

Version 1 of Cyjon's Hack works with all EP's through Seasons. If you have Bon Voyage, FreeTime or Apartment Life you must DL version 2. I have tested these under several different circumstances and it is working properly for me. However I understand for some people the fangs do show normally. Under my configuration the fangs do not show but it is not a problem thanks to General Zoi.

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/96
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 10:12 PM
Yes, finally a fix for my teen vampires, thank you! I was wondering if it was just my game or what.

The eyes are also great, they are a good replacement for the Maxis ones.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:42 PM
Could you please make the vampire eyes default matching with the sparkling eyes from Shady? That's because I use those default replacement. If you do so I'll bbe grateful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 7:27 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 8:03 PM
Excuse me but, when I installed the mod it caused all my vampire sims to have the head skin texture not matching the rest of the body. Is there a way to fix this, because if there is it would be appreciated.