Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Voiles du Sud" set Recolors : victorian Romantic

by ninipupucea Posted 17th Jun 2008 at 6:42 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 8:33 AM by cameronsnan

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 1:44 PM
Beautiful!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 1:55 PM
Nice curtains, good work!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:27 PM
Your set is so beautiful! I followed your links and found your curtains and furniture collections- which I have not seen before! They are very beautiful and sytlish and I now want to download them all! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 10:06 PM
Very nice! Where do we find the furniture you made?

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 2:24 AM
I cannot find the your recolours of those furniture either. Please please provide a link.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#7 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 2:09 PM
Much much <3 - its so very hard to make a set of curtains/walls/floors with the same textures and make them look so great!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 6:34 PM
Thank you for your comments. For furniture, some of them possess regrettably too many polygons, but I can I think uploaded the bedside lamp, the recoloration of the lamp, the loveseat, the mirror and the paintings. Thus goodbye.

A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire!
To overcome without danger, one triumphs without glory!

Corneille- Le Cid-
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninipupucea
Thank you for your comments. For furniture, some of them possess regrettably too many polygons, but I can I think uploaded the bedside lamp, the recoloration of the lamp, the loveseat, the mirror and the paintings. Thus goodbye.

Yes please, all those recolours would be nice. Thank you in advance.
Instructor
#10 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 9:50 AM
Oh, thank you, Nini - these are gorgeous! I can't wait to
see these in the game! Please make more stuff for the Sims 2.
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 2:48 AM
I download this a millon times! it won't work please help!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninipupucea

Please can you upload the furniture!! I love it especially your end tables and lamps!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 7:12 PM
could you make this for the sims 3 thanks