Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Reflecting eyes (22 colors)

by -Shady- Posted 23rd Jun 2008 at 1:18 AM - Updated 23rd Jun 2008 at 7:08 AM by -Shady-

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:55 AM
wow, those eyes are fantastic! these are the best i've seen in a while. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 7:10 AM
These are really good! thx

If you are insane, but still sane enough to know it, are you insane or sane?

Find all my creations here
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 7:44 AM
Love the blues

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 12:10 PM
g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! absolutely gorgeous.

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 4:29 PM
Will be giving these a try! Nice work.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:33 PM
Wow, really nice! Very realistic.

question: where have you got the eyeshadow from? Looks gorgeous with your eyes.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 6:45 PM
These eyes are amazing! I'm sure I will use them all the time. I love all your stuff, btw. You're very talented.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 7:41 PM
make anymore eyes and im gonna make you pay for a new hard drive to go in my computer
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 11:29 PM
Where did you get the skins from they look soo realistic!Fabulous eyes!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:09 AM
Wow these are wonderful! I wonder if someone might be willing to make these into defaults.

Thank you for these though....I really need to stop downloading things....

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 4:34 AM Last edited by Tom420 : 24th Jun 2008 at 4:39 AM. Reason: typos
Shady, what about a couple hair recolors for a change, my game is going to get very slow if you continue to release more eyes lol

I don't know how old you are or what you do as a living, but I'm sad if you tell me you are not using your talent to make a living (or not planning to). Keep the good work, the world needs talents like yours

Out of curiosity, what do your eyes look like?

Also, who's stuck at your side for hours as model?

Anji, you might be pleased to learn that Shady has a default replacement eye set here.
They are superb, and those are the eyes all of my Sims have now. They like watching to themselves in the mirror more than ever

For those that like her eyes, look at her website (link available from her member page), she has like 40 eye sets there lol
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 4:49 AM
Thank goodness you do not believe in wacky eye colors! I love realistic! These are lovely btw..thank you ^^!

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 8:59 AM
You have done a wounderfull job of producing real and lifelike eye colors for my sims and I thank you!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 9:29 AM
nice eyes, thanks a lot for sharing!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:19 PM
These look great, and it looks like I finally found my own eyecolor! (first row, second from the left) All other custom eyes don't have that specific color/do have that color but without the dark border. Thanks so much! <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 4:14 PM
All I can say is wow! Realy awesome work - thankyou so much for takng the time to make these. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 4:46 PM
Beautiful! Thanks! Like the other posters here, I also love the eye shadow and skins that you used.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 5:55 PM
Nice. Where can I find that black eyeshadow?
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 7:11 PM
Beautiful! I can actually USE custom content eyes now, seeing as these are wayy nicer than all the others
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 11:02 PM
What happened to those skintones you uploaded a few days ago?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by potstickers
What happened to those skintones you uploaded a few days ago?

because of the body hair they are changed to adult download... so i have to make a barbie version, that can take a little time =)
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 11:44 PM
ohhh. are they on your site or sexysims??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 12:11 AM Last edited by -Shady- : 25th Jun 2008 at 12:37 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by potstickers
ohhh. are they on your site or sexysims??

on my site you can find them, and many more =)

Quote: Originally posted by Tom420
Shady, what about a couple hair recolors for a change, my game is going to get very slow if you continue to release more eyes lol

I don't know how old you are or what you do as a living, but I'm sad if you tell me you are not using your talent to make a living (or not planning to). Keep the good work, the world needs talents like yours

Out of curiosity, what do your eyes look like?

Also, who's stuck at your side for hours as model?

Anji, you might be pleased to learn that Shady has a default replacement eye set here.
They are superb, and those are the eyes all of my Sims have now. They like watching to themselves in the mirror more than ever

For those that like her eyes, look at her website (link available from her member page), she has like 40 eye sets there lol

I dont know why iam so eye focused, but in my opinion eyes are very beautiful, the best thing on a face i dont like my own eyes, maybe it is one of the reasons why i like to create them.

in real, i use my photoshop skills, which i learned by myself as web designer but this is not my job. (i`m 20 years old yet)
Scholar
#25 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 2:21 AM
:tries not to download.... has soo many eyes already.... fails: lol these are great!!!
Page 1 of 2