Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Horse Cabs

by hexameter Posted 2nd Jul 2008 at 2:23 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2009 at 12:07 AM by hexameter

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:17 PM
I am not a big poster, but I did want to provide some personal thanks for your ongoing efforts to make our older-themed neighborhoods that much more authentic. I find myself awaiting your next gem eagerly every time. These are very much appreciated, and so nice in game!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:38 PM
What can I say that hasn't already been said about these wonderful vehicles? I'm so glad the collection is so complete. The first ownable buggy would be great for modern Amish sims! Just paint it black and stick an orange "slow vehicle" triangle on the back, wheee!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
BugMeNot.com
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 8:23 PM
I wanted to thank you. It is so great that you make these for us. I thanked every single thread of yours (not just the replacements either), but I'm surprised none have gotten a trophy.

BTW, What are SOCIAL NPC's ? Is it something on MATY... or something from FreeTime? Or something different alltogether.
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:52 PM
I have not enough words.This is just TOO beautiful.You make me dream and I am swimming thanks to you in The Lake Of Happiness.
Thank you so much.Big hugs.
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:01 AM
Just Amazing! The Windows Look Really Cool! I Love All the Little Details! Awesome Work! ThankYou for Sharing!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:56 AM
Default Expressions ...
Quote: Originally posted by arewethereyet
I wanted to thank you. It is so great that you make these for us. ...

I'm really happy that many players enjoy these carts and it's a pleasure to share them with all of you. I hope some creators of all the objects I use in my downloads folder use them, too. It's my way to say "Thank You".
BTW, I wouldn't have made them if I had no personel interest to have such cabs for my own game .

Quote: Originally posted by arewethereyet
... BTW, What are SOCIAL NPC's ? ...

Maybe I didn't express in correct English, but I mean the Nanny-, Obedience Trainer- and Social Worker-NPCs.

hexameter
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:56 AM
More incredible work!!! Thankyou so much to both of you!!
Inventor
#9 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 12:40 PM
Stunning work. You are both very talented people Thanks

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 5:53 PM
Great work! Are we suppose to know how to make this cart work for our historical hoods only so that it doesn't show in modern hoods? If so could someone please help me because I haven't a clue how? Thanks, and again, wonderful work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:35 PM
You're doing fantastic work hexameter, can't wait to see what else you come up with. Keep it up my friend!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 10:26 PM
A thousand thankyous. Fantastic work.

Coraldey, this is the same as a buyable car. It will not replace any other vehicle or show in any other NH unless your sims buy it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 11:13 PM
Thank you, the cabs look amazing!

Coraldey, if you want to use deufault replacments in your themed hood, but still have maxis in the modern, you could make an anygame for your themed. It has a separted sims file so the downloads folder won't be the same. You can also choose witch ep's and sp's you want for it. No point with IKEA in the 19th century.
The anygamestarter is on modthesims2 so it's just to search.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 12:17 PM
AWSOME ! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 10:25 PM
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making all these amazing replacement vehicles.

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 2:09 AM
Thank you so much for these lovely carriages! I have a Georgian-era themed neighborhood which looks so much better because of your work.

Thank you for sharing your work with us...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:49 AM
This is so awesome!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 5:01 PM
Great, this is lovely, and a great idea, I can't try it right now because I'm going to give my chickens to a cousin (no kidding) but I'll try ASAP. xD

Thanks.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:33 PM
Thank u i like that thank 4 made
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 3:49 AM
these are awesome but i cant figure out how to put them in my game =S
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 4:22 AM
Default How to install
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty774
these are awesome but i cant figure out how to put them in my game =S

Simply follow the Install Instructions (click that button) and you are done. I'm glad you like the vehicles, thanks for the comment!
hexameter
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
Simply follow the Install Instructions (click that button) and you are done. I'm glad you like the vehicles, thanks for the comment!
hexameter
thank you i will try that
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 9:51 PM
These are gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 12:52 PM
thanks so much cant wait to play with it
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 12:54 PM
thanks so much i cant wait to use it i love horses so much i just with they could make a horse stud version but these horse things will do for now thanks.
Page 1 of 2