Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2003 Ford Crown Victoria

by Fresh-Prince Posted 2nd Jul 2008 at 8:43 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:49 PM by Fresh-Prince

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:46 AM
Great car for the elders. Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:54 AM
i hope to see a police recolour for it!

great job as always fp!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:13 AM
Sweet! One step closer to my favorite luxury car. Now I just need a P71 Police Interceptor version...

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:33 AM
Yes!!! I love these cars Thanks!

http://nickm406.tk
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 5:01 AM
Wonderful car and excellent work as always Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:54 AM
Interesting work, Good work, Now We wait for VoVilla to tune it, you are without a doubt the Best creator on MTS2, not only because of your work, but because you allow Vovilla to re-mesh it. you are a very good creator.

In Loving Memory Of Stormy. 2000-2008

Pretty Long For a cancered Guinea Pig.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 9:38 AM
Ford Crown Victoria is a very beautiful car. Lines match perfectly. Thanks for the release.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:55 AM
Great car, though in RL it seems everytime I see one these days its pulling me or someone else over. lol
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:57 PM
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 7:13 PM
_this_is_AWESOME! thank you so much!!! i love the Vic!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 8:55 PM
Awsome job! thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:03 PM
slap an led light bar on the top, some search lights on the doors, a Plexiglas cage in the back seat, some antennas on the trunk lid, and some police or sheriff's office decals on the side and your good to go! Or if you wanted to do a K-9 unit then take out the back seat, add a k-9 cage, tint the back windows, add a caution k-9 sign on the back windows and a k-9 unit sign on the side on the back quarter panel
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:05 PM
Woo! My car!! Finally on the Sims 2. :D

Abandon ye boolprop and be saved, fellow simmers! Yay, my child, and verily go forth unto the land of non cheating. For I am the salvation, the glory of the anti-boolprop movement.
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 2:03 AM
I been DYING for a Crown Vic, and I knew you'd get to it sooner or later. Shoulda put money on it.

Speaking of money, trying to get a fund together for a statue of F-P. I have two-dollars and seventy five cents so far. Cough it up people!

Thanks again FP
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 4:36 PM
AWESOME, Always wanted a Crown Vic. Thankyou!

I have removed all my uploads from MTS2, and will never upload anything again.

Visit my site for my creations: http://avhomedesigns.freeforums.org
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:34 PM
Tagged Reason: The terms of use at 3D World Club do not appear to allow for redistribution of their models. Thus, we ask that you please get specific permission from the original creator and post such permission in the text of your post.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Tagged Reason: The terms of use at 3D World Club do not appear to allow for redistribution of their models. Thus, we ask that you please get specific permission from the original creator and post such permission in the text of your post.

This car along with every other model from that site now has proper permission and credit from the owner and administrator of the site.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th May 2010 at 12:47 AM
Fresh Prince, your cars are the BOMB!!!! I search for your stuff specifically a lot. Could you please make a 1988 Ford Crown Victoria, my dad owns one and I love that car.
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 7:36 PM
Thank you for the very nice car! i dont know better cars!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:42 AM
Beautiful car, you should make some minivans for TS2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:24 AM
vary nicely done thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:58 AM
Nice car