Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2003 Ford Crown Victoria Police Car

by Fresh-Prince Posted 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:12 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:49 PM by Fresh-Prince

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:59 PM
WOW awesome!

Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 4:36 PM
Wow, that's hot. You gotta find a way to make it replace the crummy in-game police car.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 9:00 PM
Been waiting for this since I saw the crown vic lol! Great job!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:05 AM
Excellent work And as mrnickwright mentioned: This would be a perfect replacement for the EAs police car!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
#6 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:45 PM
That Is sort of un avoidable, so don't sweat it, You did a great job, SHOOP DA WOOP!!
I'M A FIRRIN MAH LAZEH!!!!!!

In Loving Memory Of Stormy. 2000-2008

Pretty Long For a cancered Guinea Pig.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 8:28 PM
nice car...if only they came as decorative objects as well, i could do up my community lots also. but yeah i like your cars as a whole anyways

Amaranthus for Asmodeus
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:28 PM
YES YES!! These are my favorite police cars! Thank you sooo much :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 7:37 AM
Thanks F-P! Great car!

Find all my work here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 1:41 AM
Great, but the lightbar is backwards... On a red-blue lightbar, the RED always goes on the DRIVER's SIDE! And also I don't like the way the text is backwards... sorry. But a great effort!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 6:43 AM Last edited by fitzyfrog22 : 26th Jul 2008 at 7:10 AM. Reason: my merged messages
can you plz make police car that when a sim gets in it they can turn on the just the lightbar or just the sirens and then both on at the same time and make it driveable! posilbly could it be a holen comodore hsv and have australiain police piant job as a recolour- here is a link to the holden website http://www.hsv.com.au/index.asp its the holden special veihcle site.

some links to what aussie police cars look like

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2007/08/22/copcar-01.jpg
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#13 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:33 PM
Tagged Reason: The terms of use at 3D World Club do not appear to allow for redistribution of their models. Thus, we ask that you please get specific permission from the original creator and post such permission in the text of your post.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Tagged Reason: The terms of use at 3D World Club do not appear to allow for redistribution of their models. Thus, we ask that you please get specific permission from the original creator and post such permission in the text of your post.

This car along with every other model from that site now has proper permission and credit from the owner and administrator of the site.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:29 PM
very nice more than thing thank
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 8:46 PM
Damn cool car
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Symphonic Raven
nice car...if only they came as decorative objects as well, i could do up my community lots also. but yeah i like your cars as a whole anyways

i agree if possable can you make a decorative crown vic police car also thanks
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:49 AM
Nice car. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 2:49 AM
awesome car!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:41 PM
um that's the western australian police logo..
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:30 PM
I think it would be cool if you made this a replacement for the maxis police car and made other replacements for the taxi, social worker mobile, carpool, etc. (if you can)

"Oh I told them once I told them 100 times put Spinal Tap first and puppet show last!"
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:02 PM
Nice, my city used to use those as police cars but now we use the dodge charger
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:42 PM
Can you make one that is compatible with Numenor's 'Drivable Cars Without Nightlife' add-on?

Please???
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:25 PM
great car! can i use this in a music video i'm doing?
its for don't jump by tokio hotel!

an array of pure awsomeness
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 6:41 AM
Thank you for this creation, it was the perfect finishing touch to a lot I built resembling the Swan house in Forks from Twilight. I hope to share pictures, as soon as I figure everything out.

SC.
Page 1 of 2