Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rideable Air Balloon

by rebecah Posted 7th Jul 2008 at 9:01 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2010 at 7:43 PM by rebecah : photobucket items not working

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:31 PM
So great!Thank you so much!!!Absolutely fantastic!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:47 PM
This is soo awesome! Fantastic job! I can tell that a ton of work went into this! Keep it up

Just amazing! :D
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:59 PM
Rebecah, this creation is one of the most interesting of these last months.
I've already spent about an hour to check the wonderful anniversary set but your baloon is the genius touch indeed. It obviously also makes happy all those sims1 simmer like me that enjoyed the Making Magic baloon.
I love it! Thank you veeery much and ciao
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:00 PM
This is wonderful! I love it! I love all of your creations! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:16 PM
This hot air balloon is awesome but my sims can't ride in it. It can only come down from the sky.

I think all of your creations are great!! Especially the bike! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:35 PM
You come up with the cutest ideas! Thanks!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:35 PM
Ty!
WOW!! This is great!! Your creations are one of the main reasons I still play Sims 2.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#9 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:07 PM
lol neato thanks! =P

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Mad Poster
#10 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 4:44 PM
LOVE IT! I'm in shock that anyone would criticize your work. It seems so childish not to realize that downloads that are offered on sites like this one are labors of love. Being untalented that way, I truly appreciate your work!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:00 PM
This looks great. And anyone who complains about your animations should just go try to do it themselves. If they think they can do better, I'd like to see it. I'll be eagerly awaiting recolors of this, I'm sure someone will want to make them.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:18 PM
Wow! You are such an amazing creator!
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:55 PM
It's a whole new level of nifty! Tell those whiny people to go make their own animations if they don't like yours. Let them get an appreciation for how much work goes into your projects.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
BugMeNot.com
#14 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 7:08 PM
This is perfect for a story im writing! thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:05 PM
This really is an awesome invention! Thanks! *grabs one before they float away*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM
BANANAS!!! Thank you :D

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 10:11 PM
I downloaded the ones at Par. for their fifth anniversary and found it so much fun just to play with.
Thank You for being so creative and you know how you have brought joy to our games. I just enjoy all that you make for us and get happy when I see your name with another fantastic object that makes us laugh and have fun with.
I wait to see what you surprise us with next, for I know it shall bring laughter and fun into the game. Thanks
Field Researcher
#18 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 10:35 PM
i saw the ones on Parsimonious the other day and thought it was an awesome idea
i cant imagine how much hard work this must have taken you to make! thank you so much for the time and effort you put into these, they look wonderful, and i cant wait to try them out
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 11:25 PM Last edited by nana62618 : 9th Jul 2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: spelling
I think your work is fabulous! I always check to see if you have something new out.

If a person does not like a small glitch in an animation they can always remove it from their game, simple, huh?
You cannot please everyone all of the time, so don't sweat it.
Even Maxis makes mistakes, hehehe! Count their patches.

Thank you so much for your work, I am very happy with this, I cannot even draw a stick-man that does not look like he has been in an accident!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 11:49 PM
That is SO freaking cool! Thanks!
Inventor
#21 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:11 AM
This is a really cool air balloon.
I can't wait to use.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:19 AM
Woah!
This is so unexpected and believeable!
We can see you put so much effort into it!
Instructor
#23 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:32 AM
This is so awesome! Your awesome Rebecah!!!
Totally cool, can't wait to use it! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:48 AM
Everything you do, never ceases to amaze me! Awesome work!

Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:08 AM
Absolutely amazing! You definitely make some of the coolest objects for the Sims 2!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Page 1 of 3