Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spiffy Spaceships - Walls + Floors to turn your spaceship into a home.

by KunoichiKatie Posted 10th Jul 2008 at 2:24 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2008 at 1:23 PM by KunoichiKatie

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:47 PM
Great job!!!

Resistance is Futile
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 4:14 PM
Nice textures and cute screen shots!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Space Pony
#4 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 7:13 PM
Very nice!
Where did you find the images to use for the wallpaper and floor? Those look familiar...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeonZumDeikun
Very nice!
Where did you find the images to use for the wallpaper and floor? Those look familiar...

I found the images on google. I found them a while ago, from memory I just typed in some words like spaceship, sci-fi etc then waded through a bunch of pages till I found these nice ones (: Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

CupcakeConspiracy;
The Complete Lack Of Evidence Is The Surest Sign That The Conspiracy Is Working.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:47 AM
Cool walls & floors....Thanks....where did you get the aliens?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PhotoSigs
Cool walls & floors....Thanks....where did you get the aliens?

The Alien outfit mesh was something I downloaded from the MTS2 Akabarl. If you look at the bottom of the download you'll find a link to his page, and also a link to the user who created the furniture :D

CupcakeConspiracy;
The Complete Lack Of Evidence Is The Surest Sign That The Conspiracy Is Working.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 7:35 PM
These wall coverings are absolutely amazing. They really give a realistic sci fi feel to buildings. Thanks so much for making them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:54 AM
Thanks (:

*feels very loved*

CupcakeConspiracy;
Mad Poster
#10 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:30 PM
WOW, amazing set ! I love your pics too, they're so funny ! Thank you for sharing
#11 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:24 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:35 PM
oh snap, it's Woot xD

awesome stuff, bt :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:45 AM
Thank you so much. These will be perfect for my Gravity film recreation. Thanks again!