Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Collection of gold walls inspired by Behr Paint

by Danikat Posted 12th Jul 2008 at 1:13 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 10:19 PM
These are great! I love Behr colors. It's the only paint I'll use in my house. (The real one, not the pixelated ones.)

It's so hard to find decent yellow walls for Simmie houses. You've done a great job with these. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:39 PM
same here, Behr paint is definitely the best, and the wild bamboo is very close to the shade we'll be painting my living room soon! Thanks for creating and sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 9:29 AM
i think your cool collecion is gr8. i've got all of them coz theyre so calmin. lol
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 1:55 PM
Just to let you know I love your walls, I'm using them constantly in my homes
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 1:21 AM
Danikat: Thank You for all the Wonderful Behr walls you so graciously shared. I love Behr paint and use it here at home. You have done a Fantastic job at creating your walls. Great Talent!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:23 PM
Thank you for all those wonderful walls

You know there's a cranberrysplash in the .rar of your gold collection ? ^_^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 11:12 PM
I love your walls. Thanks for makin em.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:47 AM
I just love your paint collection so much, they're perfect! Thankyou for shaing :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:32 PM
thanks