Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back-to-School Collection for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 12th Jul 2008 at 8:21 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:27 PM by fakepeeps7

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 2:22 PM
These are so cute! You make the best clothes! Maxis could never match up to your level of creativity and expertise. Thanks! <3
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 2:25 PM
How adorable! I don't usually download childrens' clothes, but this thread caught my eye. Wonderful title, descriptions, and screenshots. Fantastic presentation!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 3:00 PM
These would be great for the kids from "Magic School Bus"! (Believe it or not, my sister has been asking me the make them!)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 3:05 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 13th Jul 2008 at 8:49 PM.
these are wonderful clothes for boys and girls, but when do they get summer break? Mine Sim-munchkins go year round. However my real life son & daughter are getting ready to go back to school. I wish I could just download outfits for them, would save alot of real life simoleons.
I love all the clothes you make of the Sim-munchkins. I'd really like to see more clothes for the boys.
ROFL
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 3:06 PM
Simply gorgeous, and you've put so much work into it. Thank you so much >.<
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 4:48 PM
Amazing!!! Exactly what children need!! Hehe
Thanks!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:00 PM
These are all so, so, so... cute, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:33 PM
These are excellent - i love the way you've kept the maxis look about the clothes but made much nicer clothes than the majority of maxis stuff! Great work
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:39 PM
AMAZING!! Thank you for making NORMAL clothing for children. I hope that recolourists do these justice.

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:40 PM
I love, love, LOVE these! You rock.
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 13th Jul 2008 at 8:50 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by scurvy_cur
These are excellent - i love the way you've kept the maxis look about the clothes but made much nicer clothes than the majority of maxis stuff! Great work

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for those wonderful clothes! :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:01 PM
Well these are gorgeous and now my Downloads folder has exploded by your stuff lol.
Thanks for these great outfits.Just wondering sence your getting real good at these clothes.(Request)maybe you could make some nightgowns for little girls sometime when you get the chance?
Anyways thanks for these,downloading now
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:29 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 14th Jul 2008 at 6:01 AM.
Fantastic work as always. You'll run out of room for stars on your picked upload star shelf. Better get another shelf! I love the pink/yellow dot dress, great stockings on it, the lama decal on the red short sleeve hoodies, and the meshes, especially the skirt.

These are all full body outfits, yes? What is your mesh modification policy? Could you put it in with the rest of your policies on your main page, please? I want to make lots of separates for kids (and adults). The bottom half of your skirt mesh would be just perfect for a girls separates skirt. Would you allow me to upload it, with full credits to you and a link? I would make more textures for it, of course.

--------------------------------------

If you could please classify the longsleeve hoodies as outwear, I would be ever so grateful! If not, I'll just do it myself in my own game, but then others won't get nifty hoodie outerwear.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:42 PM
Thanks for these, I love getting new clothes for my sim kids that look like something real kids would actually wear! My favorite is the blue and brown skirt/cardigan outfit for girls.

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#16 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:51 PM
These are just too cute. Adorably kid-appropriate, great textures, and stuff real kids could wear out playing. And the pic of the little boy sipping from the bubbles makes me giggle. Something about those wide eyes.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:51 PM
Fantastic work! Bubbles. My brother and I used to put bubbles in our oscilating fan and they blew everywhere. Then our dad got angry...
Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 8:37 PM
These are great. Very nice and Maxismatching.
BugMeNot.com
#19 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 9:19 PM
Wow, how pretty they are are! You really create great clothing for kids thanks!
Instructor
#20 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 10:58 PM
These are amazing. You are definitely one of my favorites.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 12:29 AM
Simple, casual, and cute! A lot of 'average' clothes have popped up here on MTS2 lately and I'm in love!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:03 AM
what amazes me is that when I frist saw this thread on the Downloads page I thought you recolored a Maxis mesh. Your meshes really do look like Maxis work, but with better style!

And oh, am I glad I'm finally old enough that I don't have to get school clothes anymore. College is a godsend :P
thank you for these!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#23 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 2:33 AM
These are absolutely adorable! I love the variety, including that little details are varied, which gives each outfit it's own personality.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#24 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 3:14 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 14th Jul 2008 at 3:19 AM.
I think my favourite is the muted green hoodie with the ufo logo. No no wait, the blue hoodie with the plumbob!duck logo. Or maybe the vest with the plumbob!duckies on the back. Or or maybe! Maybe that adorable pink sweater with flowers on it over the green top & yellow skirt. Hmm. Yeah, no, it's gotta be the hoodies. That mesh is just SO darn cute... it's something I've wanted for quite a while and you did it so well! Nice and loose... just right for the kiddos. Although I do love that dinosaur vest too. Or the.... um yeah okay, they're ALL wonderful.

I just adore your super-cute Maxis-matchy style. The textures are so clean and detailed. And did I mention the pics? I adore the pics too. They're all so cute, especially the ones with the back-to-school books. So awesome. Thanks a million, fakepeeps! :lovestruc

PS: The shoes! The hoodie shoes! *faints from the cute*
Instructor
#25 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 3:52 AM
Excellent, thanks :D
Page 1 of 5