Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"The Del Mar Mediterranean Home" Fully Furnished, No Custom

by Simonut Posted 17th Jul 2008 at 2:32 AM - Updated 10th Mar 2015 at 4:02 AM by Simonut : Discoved arches are blocked

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:27 PM Last edited by CokeBuilder : 17th Jul 2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity.
This is a beautiful home with a really nice layout. I love the open floorplan downstairs! I also love how tastefully the colors and furnishing were chosen, they look great in this house. Thanks for uploading this and sharing it with us.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:21 AM
Simonut -- This is breathtakingly beautiful! Everything is so fresh and airy feeling, I am simply stunned by how gorgeous it is! I cannot wait to get a family into it! Due to hubby, I cannot be on the pc long (hubby has a broken leg, for anyone reading this who wonders) but just had to check this out and respond.

Edited to add -- Oh shoot! I forgot that if I type in a response and hit Post as Thanks BEFORE hitting the Thanks button, then the Thanks button disappears! Sorry about that, Simonut, I wanted to do both!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:09 AM
Thanks so much for this. I was trying to build a similar house the other day but it really didn't look very mediterranean once i'd finished and I have the perfect Spanish sim family to put in this house.
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:56 PM
Nice, well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:04 PM
Wow, this is great! And exactly what I was looking for for one of my sim families!
Thanks!

~*~ Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most... ~*~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:24 PM Last edited by Simonut : 29th Sep 2008 at 9:02 PM. Reason: To add something I forgot
Thank you all who have thank me and posted a reply. I am so happy you love "The Del Mar Mediterranean Home". This home was also check out by two "REAL LIFE " Architect, and one of them will be using this home as a teaching tool within the class room. I really work very hard on this home it was a long vision I had of how I wanted it to be and look. By the way the name "Del Mar" is a spanish word that means "By The Sea." I am so honor that all of you MTS2 members love this home as I do. Thanks again
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 3:29 PM
Great work! Love the feeling this house give my sims. Thanks!
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:09 AM
wow this looks fantastic!

Check out my own site click HERE
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 8:53 PM
This house is amazing, Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 9:06 PM
This house looks amazing. I can't wait to move some sims in.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:58 PM
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Thank you so much for this lovely house!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:44 AM
This house is beautiful! And the garden looks so pretty. I have downloaded all your houses for my game. Thank you so much for sharing this house with us.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 10:24 PM
great job! i'm not sure if i like all of the furniture and the way its set up, but the house is beautiful!! good job
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 4:39 PM
It's beatiful, I wish I could live in a house like that, hehe I'm going to have to find a really spoilt sim to live in this house =)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:47 AM
This one is now my favorite(-=Wonderful home thank you for sharing Simonut (-=
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 1:05 PM
This is lovely...unique and beautiful

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 4:28 PM
Really nice! I never thought of using the linked columns inside, it looks good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 12:36 PM
Bardzo dziękuję za te śliczne domy.W pełni mnie to zadowala.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:28 AM
thank you