Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miniature Townhouse

by psychosimmer86 Posted 17th Jul 2008 at 5:37 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 6:43 PM by mike19

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 12:24 AM
As someone who prefers smaller lots to avoid slowing my game to a crawl, I really love your starters - simple yet stylish.
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:12 AM
Lovely!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 12:58 AM Last edited by gazania : 1st Aug 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Just about all of these houses are great for those Simmies on a budget .... even on the dorm lots (with some modification if their skills aren't all quite up there). The townhouses look very attractive lined up in a row, and more than suit a single Sim's needs. (You could even move in a couple if they don't mind living in cozy conditions.) I do admit this is my favorite of your tiny houses. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 7:54 PM
Do you think you could make the house from the hit show "Full House"? I've been wanting to build that but i can never get it right. Or anyone who's reading this if you could make it and let me know, it'd be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:33 AM
thank you