Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*100th Upload and 1st Year Creator Anniversary* Sims Random Aspect Generators

by Phaenoh Posted 18th Jul 2008 at 8:12 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:29 PM by Nysha

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 6
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:52 AM
Oh My God! This is awesome!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:05 AM
Excellent - thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:11 AM
Congratulations!!! Many thanks for you whole work.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:47 AM
love it all! good job and congrats.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:54 AM
Wheeee!

Congrats! Your work has gotten better and better, and this was only one year- so keep up the good work! :D

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:55 AM
I love it. :] This is great, especially for townies. ;3 Thanks a bunch.

A winner is you.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:12 AM
This is awesome! Great work-you have come far in a year. Congrats and thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:20 AM
Yay congratulations on a wonderful year on MTS2! :D

Thank you for these. I will be using the teen legacy one a lot. Saves me from having to find my small tiny dice on my large messy desk every time. It can be a challenge believe me. I might even use it for spouses as well.

Icons are good too! I can use them for collection files.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:42 AM
Yes, the icons are spiffy and will be put to good use. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:44 AM Last edited by Charamei : 18th Jul 2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: To remove 'thanks' marker as I accidentally hit the wrong button
Awesome - I've been looking for something like this ever since the Prosprity Randomiser went down. Thanks so much!

I'm finding the family one slightly hard to read, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. It seems to be more to do with having icons instead of words than any actual problem with spacing, size etc.
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 12:15 PM
Wow! Amazing!!
...and this tool is pretty awesome too!
Thank you and congrats to you for being acknowledged for the wonderful creator that you are! Thanks,again.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 12:30 PM
You are frank, but to be honest, everyone loves to be appreciated. And in your case there are reasons why to appreciate you as a creator. So congratulation and thanks.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 12:39 PM
Happy birthday and I’m in awe, lovely programme and nicely designed.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 12:41 PM
I just started my first proper legacy today so you have no idea how awesome this is for me!
Great Job!
And heres to another year *toast*

-------- Get out alive ------------
-----------If i go i can only hope.....-------------
---------------..........I'll make to the other side-----
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 12:43 PM
Congratulations!!!Thank you so much for all your hard work and your amazing uploads!This is another awesome tool!Keep up creating
amazing stuff for the Sims!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 1:55 PM
Thank you for these awesome tools and for the icons, I've put them to use already! :D

Congratulations on being here for a year and for improving so much so quickly. We all appreciate your work, even those members who don't post comments, I'm sure they all appreciate your work very much!

Here's to another great year!

Hopefully The Sims 3 will be easier to mod!

Check out my LiveJournal for more downloads.

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" - Coco
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:04 PM
Please you writte: "3 identical icons for your AnyGames when one is clearly your Medieval hood, one is a testing ground, and the last is Zombie Apocalpyse?"

It is possible? I can more instaled game (the sims2) on my pc? As 1 game instaled c:/thesims2 and another game with another downloads on c:/Sims2?
Thank for answer, sorry me english...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:24 PM
Thank you so much for these great tools! Thank you also for all your amazing creations, and congratulations!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:59 PM
Congrats & Thanks for all your hard work
Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:59 PM
Congrats! I love the icons to pieces
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:18 PM
Congratulations. And wow. This is awesome. I've been looking for icons like these. :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:21 PM
Thanks so much for all your hard work, and I hope that you keep offering great advice and creations!!

CONGRATS!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:24 PM
I just love your work, and have enjoyed seeing you improve over time This program is just going to be so useful to me! Easy to use, read and 'friendly' to. Thanks for a great year, and heres to the next!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:52 PM
I've just re-started my medieval 'hood and this will be absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much and congrats on all your accomplishments!!
Page 1 of 6