Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Toddler Summer Meshes

by Cocomama Posted 20th Jul 2008 at 10:22 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 9:41 AM by Cocomama

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 12:46 AM
Yay! More beach wear for the wee ones! That little boy in the red briefs looks like he's on mission. He's going somewhere with a purpose. I wonder if he's up to no good? Probably off to eat a sandcastle or something. Got to watch those toddlers...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:28 AM
These are so adorable! Thank you for sharing.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:58 AM
I have been wanting clothing like this for my toddlers, thank you!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:19 AM
Oops made a little adjustment in the text, the topless overall texture is for boys only, wanted to change that to both genders but forgot to actually do it although it was written in bold letters on my to do list, sorry for that. Means I owe you some recolors for this mesh for girls.
Yeah CatOfEvilGenius that briefs is very cute. One of my sons had a little red briefs swimsuit like this and I wanted to make it in my game, but I didn't liked it on the naked mesh, so I made a new mesh with a cute little butt without a diaper, so watch out with toddlers that are not pottytrained yet Lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 2:46 AM
I love the little briefs they are so cute and adorable. and just love the no diaper on them also.
Thanks for sharing your talented work