Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Requested~ Meatloaf (Updated 7/27/2008)

by eris3000 Posted 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:14 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2008 at 3:58 AM by eris3000

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:35 PM
Looks Yummy!! thank you so much for sharing all of your delicious foods...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 10:45 PM
Making this tonight in real life! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 11:35 PM
thank you. looks great.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 12:20 AM
i was looking at this and wondering, along with your other foods it says 'ts2 only'
so, does it not work correctly or not at all if we have expansion packs?
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 1:20 AM
All of eris' foods work with expansions packs. At least the foods I've chosen to download from eris. I believe what is meant is that the minimum requirement is having TS2. Just remember to put the food file and plate file into your downloads folder and it will work. FYI, I have all expansions except Pets.

Thanks eris! I love having more choices for my sims. I particularly love your breakfast items since they are some of the few we have.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 3:51 AM
Your foods just get better and better. Thanks for sharing, this is nice.
Inventor
#8 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 4:35 AM
Man you are really busy lately. I can't tell you how happy it makes me everytime I notice your name in the newest DLs. I love having tons of foods for my simmies, Thanks so much.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 6:18 AM
awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 5:43 PM
ohh, thank you icedhaze.

yes, i love these foods. thanks for theese.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 8:23 PM
This also looks really yummy, thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 5:49 PM
Does anyone know how to rename foods using SimPE? I love these foods, but it's a guessing game trying to cook the right one. My sims have thrown away so many turkeys and pork chops in my attempt to have them cook the right one. I have SimPE and would be happy to rename them myself, but I can't find a tutorial. Please help.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 7:22 PM
anneka234b, rename foods is so simple.
You have to open food file with SimPE and choose Text List
choose your language and type name of food in your language.

Eris, i called this Polpettone, because i'm italian... however, compliments!!!
now my simmies can eat this meal.. i love it.. gnammy

enjoy my videos

°°°how wonderful life is now you're in the world°°°
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 3:16 AM
OMG!! I'm sooo fat and hungry....thanks this is really good. I hope to create something good like that someday..

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 5:33 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 11:57 PM
Thanks A TON...I've been wanting this. Love your foods!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 6:53 AM
Wow, this looks delicious.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:16 PM
its still coming up as terkey is there anything you can do i have all of your dinners and they all come up as pork chops or terkey if there is anthing you can do i would be greatful for you help thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 8:36 PM
For everybody having problems with my foods showing up, I'm so so sorry! I am currently seeking some help for that so don't think I'm ignoring you, cuz I'm not. I'm just waiting for responses. Saizen wo tsukusu kara, jikan wo kudasai!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 7:36 PM
I love meatloaf and now my sims can love ti too! Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 4:07 AM
Well, the original download worked for me. Does this mean I should keep the old download if I wanted it to work for the base game? I've noticed that this newer version requires quite a few more expansion packs and I don't own at least one of the required ones.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 8:07 PM
thanks I love meatloaf, good work.

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd May 2009 at 8:36 AM
I love how it looks before you even cook it...and after...I want it myself...looks so good....my sims are gonna love it and I am gonna love seeing them eat it....thank you so much
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 9:20 PM
TOTEMO sugoi downloads desu yo! Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 7:54 PM
I am known in the real world for my "Meatloaf" it's a family long generations "secret recipe" pass down to specific family member only. Being the only girl out of 9 brothers I was luck to get it. Thanks for sharing your, sorry I can not share my.
Page 1 of 2