Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Azure Breeze

by CokeBuilder Posted 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:01 PM - Updated 22nd May 2011 at 6:25 PM by CokeBuilder

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 3:36 AM Last edited by macm09 : 25th Jul 2008 at 4:59 AM.
This is so awesome but yet everything you have created thus far is awesome as well!! Thanks for sharing!

Edit: Congrats on being picked!
Alchemist
#3 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 5:07 AM
Wonderful! I particularly like the pool and the hot tub place. Thank you for sharing
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 5:22 AM
It's beautiful! Your the king, sir Coke!
Alchemist
#5 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:16 AM
Very impressive! The bridge and the pillars are stunning details and the choice of colors is simply virtuoso!
Thanks;
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 3:27 PM
if i had to describe this house in one word it would be awesome! Truly fab, it deserves the pick you got for it, well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 4:28 PM
Wow, Its Great! My Sims Will Be Living Here For A Long While!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 4:33 PM
I really love the look of this house and I'm really tempted to download it, but I have a few questions:

Is there any driveway? I don't see one.

You wrote that you have custom content on the lot, but no custom objects. Isn't that kind of the same thing? Granted, walls and rugs might not take up as much meg as chairs, tables, and beds, etc., but I figured anything not in the game is considered custom. Am I wrong in thinking this?

I'm sorry, but I'm asking this because I have a tremendous amount of custom content now, and I'm trying to cut back because I'm thinking it's slowing down the speed of my game. I've had to max out my memory to increase the speed as well as replace the video card.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 6:16 PM
Thank you so much everyone!

@SAGGG: There is no driveway, I couldn't find a place for one because the lot is very uneven. And walls and floors take up a tiny fraction of space compared to custom objects, and they are just two dimentional so the game doesn't have to load any meshes with them. They really shouldn't slow you down at all.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 1:46 PM
TJ this is definnetly one of your best moderns yet!! The colours are very pretty and I love how much detail you've added to the whole house
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 3:05 AM
YOU ARE AMAZING! I wish I could think up these kinds of amazing houses! Thanks for this house!!! =)

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CokeBuilder
Thank you so much everyone!

@SAGGG: There is no driveway, I couldn't find a place for one because the lot is very uneven. And walls and floors take up a tiny fraction of space compared to custom objects, and they are just two dimentional so the game doesn't have to load any meshes with them. They really shouldn't slow you down at all.

Oh, okay. However, I consider myself to be spoiled to driveways, hence I shall use this house as a vacation home only. :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 4:13 PM
This house is awesome! Definately deserves the special gold star! Keep building...

- Wigglyman -

For more lots and housing visit www.grantexpresses.co.uk & www.simsfanzone.com
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd May 2010 at 3:20 AM
That's so cool !!
I love this house so much
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:00 PM
Thank's bro i really like all the house you build,you're the best
Test Subject