Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Planets- A set of Neighborhood objects

by jasonduskey Posted 12th Aug 2008 at 11:47 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:51 PM
Great idea! Thanks for sharing

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:01 AM
genius ! thanks !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:11 AM
Yeehaw! Finally, they were approved! This is great! I'm anxiously awaiting the other neighborhood objects you may do.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:31 AM
If I wouldn't know better I would think this is a completely different game... All your downloads are unique and great!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:42 AM
Worth the wait. Definetly worth it...

The blue Class A in the top pic would be perfect for Andor, y'know, the version with rings. But no moon for Andoria, the habital one...

Yet?

j/k, thanks bunches, my second favorite letter of the alphabet.

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 3:09 AM
WOW That seriously kicks butt! I might have to start making spacey stuff now!
Alchemist
#8 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:24 AM
Ah Jason! this is really genius .... my game wont be the same now that I have these amazing planets around ... can even find mine thank you bro
Kiss and ciao
Alchemist
#9 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 8:21 AM
Fascinating! Thanks!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#10 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 8:37 AM
Yay, they finally got approved! But it was well worth the wait, that's for sure. You rock my socks! :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 10:10 AM
These are fantastic and the wormhole turned out rockin', thanks so much!

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:25 AM
Hello. I'm a bit confused. Would these appear in the neighborhood view up high in the sky, and from a Sim's lot in same said sky at night?
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 4:15 PM
Oh my gosh, these are perfect for my new neighborhood. Thanks so much for this upload!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 6:21 PM
These rock! Thanks for sharing.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#15 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 6:41 PM
These are neato! Thanks :-)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Scholar
#16 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 9:37 PM
Excellent work ! The Wormhole is particularly impressive. Thank you. (A little star will be neat near all these planets...)

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:34 AM
Wow. Thanks for all the feedback, folks.

N8h@wk and MooreSpino: There will definitely be a set of stations/starbases as neighborhood objects. I'm kind of holding off until after I do the Jupiter Station lot. I may do more celestial bodies (moons, asteroids, etc.) but the it'll take me a while to get to them.

SAGGG: They appear at "ground level" in the neighborhood view. If you have Nightlife, they would be visible from inside the lot, depending how close the planet is to the lot.

pix: A star? I can try, but that would be tough to make. I've thought about how to do stars and nebulae, but they might be beyond my ability.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:16 AM
Looks great!

Resistance is Futile
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 6:24 AM
I was meaning a star for picked upload.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:17 AM
Where did you get the StarShip and SpaceStation from?
Very interesting
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:33 AM
Thanks ! It's great but a question (it's about space) the space ground does not appear and the planet does not look great can you help me ? Sorry for that but it's very important and nobody help me...

(sorry for the bad english)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:09 PM
GOTH1KA: The Luna class starship is here- http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=282528
The Sovereign class starship is here- http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=291021
Deep Space 9 is here- http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=290187

Odessa: To get your neighborhood to look like the screenshots, you have to use rowenaenchantress's replacement terrain. That can be found here: http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=263668

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Field Researcher
#23 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasonduskey
SAGGG: They appear at "ground level" in the neighborhood view. If you have Nightlife, they would be visible from inside the lot, depending how close the planet is to the lot.

Oh, okay. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:57 PM Last edited by Odessa : 14th Aug 2008 at 5:13 PM.
Thanks for your help, but that's don't work, maybe it's not compatible with all EP ? How the space ground appear in the game ? Manipulation or something in the game ?

I tested with only sims2 and nothing...
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 5:23 PM
now all we need is a few asteroids
looks realy good
Page 1 of 2