Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adele~Persianesque Living & Regal Dining~Cottage

by Loverat Posted 31st Jul 2008 at 9:56 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 5:34 PM
Ooh, I love your recolors! :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 5:58 PM
They're pretty! Thank you so much for sharing.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 6:27 PM
I loved these sets already and your recolors are WOW...so fabulous!!! Your room setting is also beautiful. Did you also make the walls and windows? Thanks for this beautiful recolor of Adele's wonderful sets!!!
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 7:46 PM
These are lovely softer colors of this already awesome sets. Thanks, indeed, for deciding to share these.
Eminence Grise
#6 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:34 PM
Very nice work! I also want to know about the windows
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:31 AM
Oooooh! I love it! Thank you so much!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:58 AM
Wow thanks guys =) I was actually VERY nervous recolouring Adeles work I have such respect for her talent =)

I really need to start making sure I put credits for walls/floors/windows as they are the only extra items I use in my pics 95% of the time.

The window is called "Castle Rock" - and was released by dermarcel on Sims2Arena (now All 4 Sims) That uber wallpaper surrounding the windows is by Rapsheeba555 here on MTS2 and the main wallpaper panelling.....I don't know there is no info on it =/ Hope this helps somehow hehe.

Oh and make sure you go check out Jonesi's recolour at Reflexsims Forum - so weird we did them at the same time =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 3:45 AM
Beautiful. Adele makes magnificent objects. Her colors are gorgeous, but I find that they tend to be a little dark and heavy for many of my homes. These lighter colors are greatly appreciated.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:18 AM
Great Job!! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
The window is called "Castle Rock" - and was released by dermarcel on Sims2Arena (now All 4 Sims) That uber wallpaper surrounding the windows is by Rapsheeba555 here on MTS2 and the main wallpaper panelling.....I don't know there is no info on it =/ Hope this helps somehow hehe.

Thanks for the info but I couldn't find Rapsheeba555 on MTS2.

And thanks for the heads up on Jonesi's recolors!! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 6:57 AM
Beautiful work! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 6:46 AM
These are gorgeous recolors and I'd love to have them in my game, but for some reason they aren't showing up under the objects in Buy Mode. I have both of Adele's mesh sets, and I have Uni, NL, OfB, and the K&B and H&M stuff packs. They don't need an EP I don't have, do they?

Edited: Oops, I just realized how old this thread is! Ah well, maybe someone will eventually see this.

Dark Side Princess (TS2 CC and pics)
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 8:25 PM
Houston, we have a problem
For some reason, only the ottomon and urn are showing recolored in my game. Nothing from the dining set. Other repository items from other creators are showing without any problems. Any idea what the problem is and how to fix it? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 8:18 PM
Thank you ! :)