Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [StarDust Nymph] Hair*~ All Ages, All Genders, Animated, Binned, 10 Colours

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 4th Aug 2008 at 9:24 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2010 at 6:35 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 1:17 PM
YAY! Thank you! I love this hair mesh (and the cutie it originally came with).

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 1:37 PM
Thank you! I just in love with your work!
Inventor
#4 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:13 PM
Lovely, and animated - two great tastes that go good together!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:25 PM
I am so happy you have posted this hair and the lovely colours! It's definitely a new favourite of mine ;-)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:54 PM
EEEE!!! The toddler hair!!! *is ded from cute*
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:33 PM
YAY Choices thanks for posting these

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 5:16 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 4th Aug 2008 at 5:23 PM.
Lunar_Eclipse is teh awesome! What can I say?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
This is one of the most lovely hairs I've ever seen! I've made it my new favorite. You've done wonderful work!

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 8:03 PM
Wow thank you!!!!!I cant say nothink your ar awesome creator......
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:10 PM
Fantastic!
How did you make the banner? :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 3:06 AM
Gorgeous hair! Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 4:15 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Inventor
#14 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 4:40 AM
Sweet, Thanks so much. I can't even tell you how much I love your work.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 8:52 AM
You are so talented and I love all of your work, thank you so much for sharing this as you did a amazing job as usual.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 10:13 AM
I love this hair mesh!
Thankyou so much for sharing this!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 2:20 PM
I really really love how OCD (for lack of a better term) you are about making sure all your creations are as perfect as possible. Seriously, I get twitchy about hair that isn't geneticized or binned, even if it's pretty, but yours always are!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 4:45 PM
Oh my Gosh, this is simply 'Fantabulous'! 'Bravo'! Ooh i love it, you ever so rock. Thank You...

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gallytrot
I really really love how OCD (for lack of a better term) you are about making sure all your creations are as perfect as possible. Seriously, I get twitchy about hair that isn't geneticized or binned, even if it's pretty, but yours always are!

OH LORD, don't get me started on how OCD I am... did you know I spent... 3 DAYS. 3 freakin DAYS, doing bone assignments and animations on the thousands of verticies in this hair?? Each age (mainly toddler) have the shoulders at different heights, so the back and the front parts I spent AGES on trying to make them cut into the body as little as possible for each age.... *dies*

Long hair is hell.

And the binning + genetics thing.. If I do something once.. I need to do it every time or it feels like I'm not keeping up with my own standards. lmao. I'm just too much of a perfectionist. It'll be the death of me. ^^

Thank you everyone, again. Really, your lovely comments mean a lot to me.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nederlandertjuh
Fantastic!
How did you make the banner? :D

Steps by step avec les photos pour vous :D

Step 1:
Take screenshots with sims over a plain background and dim lighting (not bright outdoor sunlight), Use Printscreen:

Step 2:
Blow up the sceenshots to 200% for max detail. Then cut out each sim from their backgrounds using the magic wand + custom mask tool + invert selection. Then superimpose both sims on the same background however you want:

Step 3:
Do not merge either sim with background! But you can fill the background temporarily with a dark floodfill so that the brightness does not blind you. After, paint over the sims on a new layer with the paintbrush and airbrush tools. This is where it is teh fun!! :D

Lastly, stick a background behind your sims. (I always use in game screenshots for my backgrounds, or I paint my own). I like keeping everything sim-related. Then add whatever filters you want and/or the final touches... sparkly yay!

Shrink the image to the appropriate size (you may need to sharpen a bit after shrinking if you shrink a lot).
Then add text last.

-I do not frankensim. If my sims cannot make the pose themselves. Then that's tough bananas for them and for me. XD

**My Secrets! Let me show you them!!!

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 3:49 AM
These hairs are just...amazing. Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 10:10 AM
This hair is friggin awesome!! Thankyou so much for having an amazing attention to detail and being free!! Thankyou very much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 12:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Aug 2008 at 8:05 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. And no..you can't have a pony.
Amazing work - as always!
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 5:59 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT ! ! ! ! Thanks!! : )
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:14 PM
Awesome!
Page 1 of 3