Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sears Homes - The Sunbury

by teril02 Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 6:41 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 4:14 AM by teril02

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 6:46 AM
Thanks for the links to the house plans!
It's a very cute and cozy looking home.
I think my grandma and grandpa sims would live there.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 12:59 PM
Wow you did a great job of this!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 4:36 PM
Ooooo, fun fun fun. I love looking at the houseplans. Hope to see the Maytown soon. Thank You!

"Red meat and gin." ...Julia Child, when asked at age 87 to what she attributed her longevity.
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 4:57 PM
This is a wonderful, small and cozy home. Excellent work

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 6:07 PM
This house is adorable, I love small homes. Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:56 PM
gorgeous! thanks.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:11 PM
I downloaded your Sunbury house and am playing it with a young couple. I really like the layout - it seems to have room for everything they need - except for a driveway. I know you said that there was room, but I couldn't add one. I am not sure why - but perhaps it is one block too close to the edge of the property. Don't know....that was the only draw-back on this house at all. The Garden Club even liked it enough to grant the couple a membership. Thank you SO much for making these houses. They are fab!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 6:55 PM
Awesome job! I've got an abridged miniature reproduction of the 1923 Sears Roebuck catalogue and have build a few Sim-homes based on floorplans in there, but I've been limited to the small selections of summer cabins which are the only ones that show actual plans. This house is exactly the style I've been trying to find for one of my neighbourhoods right now, and the links you gave are going to help me so much. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 8:05 PM
The fireplace caught my eye. I really like the way you worked the garden border around the chimney - looks very nice. And thanks for the link to the plans. I will have fun with that. :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 9:44 PM
So cute! And I love that it's built based on real plans!
This is perfect for my newly-weds too, because it's so sparsely furnished.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th May 2013 at 7:03 PM
I love this idea and this great little house!