Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**UPDATE: AL version added** melodie9's Ponypuff conversion mesh, made to blend with Maxis.

by Layana Posted 17th Aug 2008 at 4:32 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 4:54 AM by Layana

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 4:35 AM
oh how cool i was the one to request this one to be done

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 3:03 PM
thank you a lot!! i really like this hair, and i've already got it for all ages, but i hate having duplicates, and also i'm trying to make my downloads folder smaller, so this is very good!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:22 PM
I wanted to let you know the apartment life version doesn't seem to work for me. The mesh is there for Tots and Children but there is no texture. And it doesn't show up at all for teens.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Layana : 14th Sep 2008 at 8:25 PM.
NikonSnow Sounds like you don't have Teen Style Stuff installed. The textures for the Toddler and Child are pulled from the TSS files, and that would also explain why you don't have the Teen version at all. I can make a version that pulls Apartment Life textures for Toddler and Child if you like, but you still won't have the Teen version. If you do have TSS installed, I'm not sure what could be going on. Let me know.

Edit: Added a version for just Apartment Life.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:05 AM
Yep, that fixed it. Thanks for uploading a new version for me. Even if I don't have the teen style it's tons more useful than it was before!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for all of your work with these conversions. Are you planning on doing this for the TSS visor and cap male hairstyles?