Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cartlyn Manor

by QBUILDERZ Posted 20th Aug 2008 at 7:22 AM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 2:00 AM by QBUILDERZ

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:27 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and be the first to download your house!! It did put a smile on my face!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:34 AM
I'll be the second download-er! Love the pool; perfect for my athletic/stylish sims!
Inventor
#4 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:39 AM
Very nice house. Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 9:25 AM
This is a really nice house. I love the fact that you made this house without any EPs and CC. Well Done!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:42 AM
Nice, thanks QB

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:36 PM
Amazing house as always QB, thanks!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 2:57 PM
i want to live in that house

i reallyreally do instead my sim will T_T lucky

THE POOL!!! tis ververy good fankoo :}
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:09 PM
wow! sudden bust of comments XD

Thanks so much guys! I am EXTREMELY happy you all like the house

EDIT - and i fixed the main image, i didn't realize i picked the wrong one

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:56 PM
It looks awesome! You're a good seller, too.

What I like most is the simplicity yet good size of the house and the very handy floorplan! Actually the looks are amazing too.

Well, I guess I like nothing most - I just like it all a lot. Could've just said that right away, couldn't I?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:21 PM
thanks

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 6:32 PM
Beautiful! I don't know if you can help me but no house I have ever downloaded has worked (I'll post back if this one does!!), Even if I check I have all the EP, CEP's and meshes. If you have any ideas then please e-mail me, if not then keep up the good work!
zuluponee xx
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:38 PM
This house really gives me a feeling... I think of... coming home. I also build houses like this.
Inventor
#14 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 8:00 PM
That house is great. And it is especially great, because you just used the base game for it and no cc. - thanks for this good upload.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 1:52 PM
Thanks, great house!

Come away, O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand
W.B.Yeats
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
thanks for all of the nice comments guys!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 6:50 PM
I've been looking for a house like this for ages (classic design and big but playable). Your designs are awesome!
Theorist
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:22 AM
Thank you
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 7:15 AM
Oh I reallllly love this house, thanks for this QB! The exterior is so tasteful; it has great curb appeal! The layout is perfect upstairs, but the downstairs is a little awkward (walking through the dining room to get to that study/music room). Thank you for sharing this with us

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:40 PM
thanks for the nice comments guys!

Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 4:39 PM
aww yeah that put a !_! on my face great house
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 7:27 PM
glad you like it it got picked today

Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 3:38 AM
Love this house. It's actually big enough for a family without beig too big to use on my slowish computer!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 10:47 PM
love this house~~! but when i downloaded it, i couldnt find it in my game, do you know why?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 2:39 AM
hmm, you might not be putting it into the right place, check out the help section of the site and your question will definatel be answered there

thanks for the comments guys!

Page 1 of 2